aberdeen-music

New Billy Corgan Album

Larsen B

BILLY CORGAN has announced details of his debut solo album.

The former Smashing Pumpkins and Zwan frontman will release THEFUTUREEMBRACE on June 21 before beginning an American tour.

The 11-song record includes a cover of the Bee Gees 'To Love Somebody featuring backing vocals from The Cures Robert Smith, while former Smashing Pumpkins drummer Jimmy Chamberlin features on DIA, Billboard.com reports.

The albums track-listing is:

All Things Change

Mina Loy (M.O.H.)

TheCameraEye

To Love Somebody

A100

DIA

Now (And Then)

I'm Ready

Walking Shade

Sorrows (in blue)

Pretty, pretty STAR

Strayz

I tried to sum up all my feelings about my life and the world around me in the most beautiful ways I could dream up, said Corgan of the new album It is easy to be negative, and much harder to find that silver lining behind the clouds of modern society."

I look forward to this because i'm not quite sure what to expect from it, although Billy has stated that it will rawk. :rockon: Bee Gees cover version could be interesting although the Robert Smith collaboration seems a predictable one and kind of pointless too.

Guest stuartmaxwell

i loved zwan and i love the pumpkins

machina is me fav pumpkins album, it was fucking ace

i have siamese dream, gish and machina on vinyl if anyone is interested in purchasing any of them pm me

i loved zwan and i love the pumpkins

machina is me fav pumpkins album' date=' it was fucking ace

i have siamese dream, gish and machina on vinyl if anyone is interested in purchasing any of them pm me[/quote']

How much you aksing? Taking into consideration I'm an affable sweatered poof?

Mellon Collie was an utter triumph...overrated my arse.

....and as for Adore' date=' well sorry....without Jimmy Chamberlin, I'm not even prepared to call that load of arse a Pumpkins album in the first place!![/quote']

Adore is definitely the best, certainly Billy Corgan at his best and i can't think of any other album by any band which it sounds like either. Mellon Collie is perhaps slightly overrated but it absolutely brilliant. Wish there were more artists around with Billy Corgan's ambition.