aberdeen-music

the planeteers

scotchief

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No mp3s yet...though a split 7" with The Declined and Swordface is in the works. You can catch us @ Tunnels June 5th with The Dead Pets' date=' Terminal X and Infection or Kef on June 10th with The Queers and The Dangerfields which I'm looking forward to more than any other gig I've played in my life.

[/quote']

If you want 2 ace gigs for June then look no further!

The Tick kicks ass. Despite being a fictional charachter' date=' he still reached my top 5 coolest people in the world shortlist when I was asked to be a judge for my friends website of the coolest people.[/quote']

You'll be glad to know that John Robb mentioned said Tick in reference to The Planeteers. He liked The Tick, you pleased him. He was even more pleased when I pointed out that you'd saved the planet so that his (non-superhero) band could play.

Still trying to shake the memory of seeing green Y-fronts containing Kirk's bulging crotch.

Mesmerising.

There's no doubt it was better than Infection's version.

Which just so happens to be shite.

lol i saw that cominng a mile away but yeah the i though there version was great they fucking kick ass

i think theres room in the world for both versions :p we won't play it at the dead pets gig though so our songs don't clash! that gigs gonna kick ass!

i think the planeteers were great ,real 50's garage feel - a couple of great tunes including the last one about having fun.i think someone should put their hand in their pocket and get this band recorded before its too late.

i also think the singer should put her hair in bunches.

i think the planeteers were great ' date='real 50's garage feel - a couple of great tunes including the last one about having fun.i think someone should put their hand in their pocket and get this band recorded before its too late.

i also think the singer should put her hair in bunches.[/quote']

will do next time! :D

i think the planeteers were great ' date='real 50's garage feel - a couple of great tunes including the last one about having fun.i think someone should put their hand in their pocket and get this band recorded before its too late.

i also think the singer should put her hair in bunches.[/quote']

them Terminal X geezers said that bout Cats hair too. Anyways thank you for the kind words. We are recording next friday and we shall be releasing "I just want to have some fun" on vinyl at a low low price alongside 2 of my fave bands Swordface and The Declined. I like the name of the place where you are from. It has Kirk in its name so i imagine its a pretty rocking place.