aberdeen-music

class divide, aberdeen scene.

Ollie

It's tough near your bottom' date=' then????? :nono:

To get to the thread point (which I haven't done yet). I'm with those who couldn't care less about gear...if it's a one-stringed guitar with a warped neck and split seams, you should still be able to wring a song out of it. I also don't actually notice expensive gear, so I don't get worked up about it. (Same with cars......I manage to remain unimpressed with them....suppose it comes from having a mechanic as a Dad).[/quote']

not only tough but very smelly too, yes enough on the bores of my diet and back to the point. does it matter what the fuck you use to create your music as long as it suits you or the band (if your in one). though people will buy a ferrari when they only need a mini!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she does it live during the set anyway

bring some shades or she'll have yor feckin eye out! :help:

Alan: It's kinda true... we're handing out something at the gig... but not my breasts.

Betamax: I wonder what your bowels feel like.

Maxi + Hines: Beautiful bowels... Gorgeous guts. :love: Both of you... xxx

I'd love to... I really would... I fear his fair lady would have something to say about my playing around with his sweet bowels.

Will wee cd's with ickle info packs do??

I'm also making a skirt out of bubble wrap and celophane... if I don't appear wearing it... you know it didn't work.

No breasts... my dad is in the audience you sick fucks.

I'm also making a skirt out of bubble wrap and celophane... if I don't appear wearing it... you know it didn't work.

No breasts... my dad is in the audience you sick fucks.

Sensible decision, or else the audience would be bursting the bubble wrap......after a few 'pops', you'd pop out in front of your Pops :nono:

As XTC would say "This Is Pop!!!"

A wee rant on the state of politics, the death of the pope, and bees. erm.

This is how Communist Russia started...

I was just thinking that.

Some people have money, some don't. It's what happens when you don't live in a communist state.

Some people's parents will buy them things, some wont/cant. It happens.

My bass is an oh so superb Squire P-Bass. I love it. If I wanted a Fender US Jazz, my dad would buy me it. He'd tell me I had to pay for some of it myself, but then he would completely forget he said it. It's the principle though, if I show that I'm trying to do something for myself, the parents will help me out. I'm lucky in that respect, as my parents have the financial ability to do that. If less fortunate people's parents could help them by giving them everything they want, I bet that they would. It's the whole provider instinct of parents, if their young is in trouble, they will do whatever they can to help. I don't see myself as spoiled at all though, as i'm always told that when I have the capability and money to look after myself I wont be getting their help.

Anyway, I don't want a US Jazz bass. Until my Squire dies on me, I'm more than happy to use "crap" equiptment. Doesn't mean I play crap, nor would owning a grands worth of bass mean that I play better.

Yes, some people with money, or "daddy's money", are pretentious and snobby with it, but there are a hell of a lot of snobby pretentious people who don't have parents spoiling them.

Blah, blah, blah, i'm doped up Ibuprofen that MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME!! Oh god, no!!!!!