aberdeen-music

Green wood stain

pantsandsocks

how did that happen? =O

My mum decided to paint the bathroom floor... she did tell me she'd done it, I just forgot. And stood on it. And my foot actually got stuck. And it hurt when I had to rip my foot off the floor. And. Well. I've also left a foot print in it. It's pretty obvious. And I recon my ma's going to go a bit loopy when she see's it.

HAHA.

Any suggestions about getting the paint off my foot?

Find the turps your Mum cleaned her paintbrush with, put some on a cloth/kitchen towel, rub off as much paint as you can. Then soap and water to get the turps off yer feet - it'll sting if it's left. If no turps, (or turpentine substitute) then soap and water and a brillo pad. (God I'm sad.) Then plan how to persuade your Mum that an alien with feet exactly the same as yours materialised in the bathroom.......

My mum decided to paint the bathroom floor... she did tell me she'd done it' date=' I just forgot. And stood on it. And my foot actually got stuck. And it hurt when I had to rip my foot off the floor. And. Well. I've also left a foot print in it. It's pretty obvious. And I recon my ma's going to go a bit loopy when she see's it.

HAHA.

Any suggestions about getting the paint off my foot?[/quote']

Say it'd modern art :D haha.. nah.. actually.. you're right, i cant see that going down too well with your mum :/

if she's out & has still left the paint out you could always paint over it. as for getting it off your foot, wash your feet. lots. i might have been dreaming but doesn't vinnegar remove paint?

i probably just made that up actually...

turps n white spirit are pretty much the same when it comes to removing paint- they both work for removing oil paint so quite possibly it'd work for wood stain. just dont use too much of it if you decide to try and if you have a cut on your foot... i just wouldn't!