aberdeen-music

suggestion for neil

delboy

Guest Zeenat Aman
Okay' date=' current Top 10 users as far as scene point totals go are as follows:

Hog 74

*alex* 67

psydoll 62

Scorge Spike 60

Demon Of The Fall 58

Ross 54

thurisaz 53

Alan Cynic 49

haigyman 49

rainbowprincess 48[/quote']

Neil, you've been robbed, you are the real No.1 :D

Whoever took a scene point off me a few minutes ago...thank you' date=' it made me laugh.:D[/quote']

Dave...I admit it was me, as a joke...and I was going to add it back on this morning, but I find I can't. I assumed the "spreading some scene points round" bit only worked if you were going to repeat a postive or negative point, not changing......sorry!! I'll rectify this when I'm allowed :O

If this was the FIFA world rankings I'd probably be in a similar position to the Caymen Islands! I think that deserves a scene point!

Lol it does! Hahaha that made me laugh hard enough to get strange looks from people in a Uni computer classroom. Don't worry, if this was FIFA rankings I reckon I'm up there with Ibiza or even the Sahara Desert Select XI. Hahahahaha

Guest Scorge Spike
Okay' date=' current Top 10 users as far as scene point totals go are as follows:

Hog 74

*alex* 67

psydoll 62

[b']Scorge Spike 60

Demon Of The Fall 58

Ross 54

thurisaz 53

Alan Cynic 49

haigyman 49

rainbowprincess 48

I'm slightly baffled as to why I stand so high - I haven't been on much (band promotion aside), I haven't got my tongue wedged up anyone's arsehole, and I haven't been any less offensive than normal.

?(

Guest neil ex
I'm slightly baffled as to why I stand so high - I haven't been on much (band promotion aside)' date=' I haven't got my tongue wedged up anyone's arsehole, and I haven't been any less offensive than normal.

?([/quote']

It's all that time you've been spending standing outside One-up, Scorge! It's upped yr scene cred for defo! :D