aberdeen-music

insomniacs united!

suzywoo

not an insomniac... quite the opposite in fact, i just have an unsociable sleeping pattern! ;)

im just gorging myself with bacon and egg rolls, talking on msn and thinking of all the shit i should be doing instead of pissing my time away online!!

not an insomniac... quite the opposite in fact' date=' i just have an unsociable sleeping pattern! ;)

im just gorging myself with bacon and egg rolls, talking on msn and thinking of all the shit i should be doing instead of pissing my time away online!![/quote']

i do that alot not the bacon bit tho!

i just dont sleep......

likewise, I liberated a load of old videos from my parents house today and have been checking through them wishing i'd labelled my blank videos when i was younger, so far found: who framed roger rabbit, buffy, the new statesman, dr who, star trek, blakes 7, rebus (cos fish was in it), ok it just got really scary... an episode of murder she wrote :o

cheers

Stuart

this morning i'm at home having just watched an episode of cracker with some cheese, crackers, pickled onions and blackcurrent cordial and enjoying the warped world of fluffy and the rainbow bunnys my new favourite pop group...

also chatting to jester on msn slagging all you fuckers off (joke btw - we're putting the world to rights) :D

and smoking a fag.

i am the new rock n roll - fact.