aberdeen-music

Right, this is the LAST time!

*Amy*

That I leave an assessment 'til the last minute. I've not long started this essay on German unification *yawn* which is already almost 7 hours late. Oh dear. :down: I've also missed The OC.

Argh, I say this every time.

Hope you are all having a reasonably better evening than me. :cheers:

That I leave an assessment 'til the last minute. I've not long started this essay on German unification *yawn* which is already almost 7 hours late. Oh dear. :down: I've also missed The OC.

Argh' date=' I say this every time.

Hope you are all having a reasonably better evening than me. :cheers:[/quote']

Well i watched the OC. Was nice to see Ryan be angry again for once.

Of the 1990 kind. I mean, it's not boring stuff, I'm just very tired. But I have an important meeting tomorrow so I need to chop chop.

Haigyman, you rebel. I don't feel so bad now! I saw you today. Well, yesterday now. Passing Fraser Noble. Did you see me? I'm gonna say hi or wave next time. Promise.

Guest haigyman
Me too. I was up til 3am typing it' date=' Realised what utter shite I had written, and am currently skiving psychology contemplating what the fuck im on gonna do! :p[/quote']

i'm just giving up on it and focusing on the essay due in for 5 today that i haven't started yet

Is that the 'Roads to European Integration' with Rene Lebouette? I failed that one' date=' must have only been to about 6 lectures, well it was at 11am! Theoretically interesting until you start having to research it.[/quote']

Nah, it's Comparative Politics - Europe. And guess what? FINISHED!! Woohoo :D 23 and a half hours late. It could've been worse.

And you people's relplies... memories of H History.. I hate you all!!!

Holly, cheers for the offer. I'm in uni most of the day, so I'll hold out 'til Sunday. Sounds like it'll be worth the wait.

I have 5 bits of coursework to do this month, the first of which is to be handed in on the 1st (I hope that's just an April Fool's gag, but I doubt it). I really cannot be arsed doing them, so I've gotten myself an interview with Aberdeen Uni's career's office to get myself a proper job instead. Possibly a bit extreme, but that's how much I hate courseworks.