aberdeen-music

Dedalus, the Little Kicks and AKA the Fox! Tonight!

framheim

er, we're not playing the tunnels next monday as far as i know. who's it meant to be with?

glad you enjoyed friday. it was a great gig. i thought everyone was spot on that night and there was some very nice feedback from folk afterwards too.

and for the record we all wore shirts. and yes it was just an amazing coincidence.

er' date=' we're not playing the tunnels next monday as far as i know. who's it meant to be with?

glad you enjoyed friday. it was a great gig. i thought everyone was spot on that night and there was some very nice feedback from folk afterwards too.

and for the record we all wore shirts. and yes it was just an amazing coincidence.[/quote']

Ah, I must be getting things confused then. Steve from Little Kicks said he wanted to check you guys out properly sometime and Tunnels next monday was mentioned, but it must have been for a different band. We did bump into another band on Belmont Street at the time so it was probably them.

Are there any more gigs lined up then?

i don't think we've got anything lined up at the moment.

now that you mention it i vaguely remember steven milne mentioning that on friday as well. i wonder what that gig was' date=' hope it's not something we've forgotten about.[/quote']

Did you know there's some band elsewhere in Britain called Deadalus? I saw the name in the latest edition of Fly magazine. Maybe they're trying to move in on your patch so to speak!