aberdeen-music

"Adam Copeland is feces" (warning, wrestling thread)

Lemonade

explain further. Adam Copeland is Edge' date=' isn't he? I have a sudden urge to want to know whats going on.[/quote']

Apparantly, Amy Dumas (Lita) & Adam Copeland (Edge) had an 'affair' and let's just say that Matt ain't a bit too happy. Oh and this isn't a 'angle' or storyline it's behind the scenes.

I think Matt posts on www.thematthardy.com

Apparantly' date=' Amy Dumas (Lita) & Adam Copeland (Edge) had an 'affair' and let's just say that Matt ain't a bit too happy. Oh and this isn't a 'angle' or storyline it's behind the scenes.

I think Matt posts on [url']www.thematthardy.com

aaahhhh....so he called him "feces".

Guest Logan

my girl and I found this out a few days ago. She was devastated! She adores Matt & Lita to bits! I even bought her the Matt & Lita Figures pack for XMAS. Now she hates Lita for what she did to poor old Matt. :(

From what i believe Matt's been at home injured and Lita has been out on the road on Raw with Edge (who is incidentally married to Val Venis' wife) and Edge got caught boning Lita. Which pretty much means that everyone on Raw and particularly Matt and Val ain't too happy with ol' Mr. Copeland... Matt's made a statement saying that edge is feces and that he's ripped down all the pictures of Lita from his website and from his house cos he can't stand to look at her. Matt also points out that Edge has a long history of cheating.

Coincidentally I'm wearing my Matt Hardy V1 t-shirt today.

Heels.jpg

The 1990s range of wrestling figures was much better than that. They weren't so cartoony and they all had their own "special move", even Skinner, who went nuts when you pushed down on his head.

Certainly the only one to have breasts was Yokozuna, who was so fucking heavy he broke my ring when I made him do a Banzai Drop from off the top rope.

Guest Logan
The 1990s range of wrestling figures was much better than that. They weren't so cartoony and they all had their own "special move"' date=' even Skinner, who went nuts when you pushed down on his head.

Certainly the only one to have breasts was Yokozuna, who was so fucking heavy he broke my ring when I made him do a Banzai Drop from off the top rope.[/quote']

I was witness to Yokozuna's last match right here in Aberdeen. He was such a cool guy and so funny. First time I seen him here he was teaming with Fatu who a couple of months later was to be found in the WWE as Rikishi Phatu! Immense! ^_^

I was witness to Yokozuna's last match right here in Aberdeen. He was such a cool guy and so funny. First time I seen him here he was teaming with Fatu who a couple of months later was to be found in the WWE as Rikishi Phatu! Immense! ^_^

Fucking hell, they must have needed a reinforced ring.

Yoko and Fatu: the two most American sounding Polynesians ever.

Guest Logan
Fucking hell' date=' they must have needed a reinforced ring.

Yoko and Fatu: the two most American sounding Polynesians ever.[/quote']

As a matter of fact, they did indeed reinforce the ring before the match!! It was funny seeing Yoko on the ringside with his belly in the ring!

Whatever happened to Wrestling at the Music Hall?? It was great! I've seen the likes of Jake The Snake (who was on WWE RAW the other week), Earthquake, The Barbarian and Fake Kane, Fake Undertaker and Fake Austin there! Classics! Also, my favourite wrestler of ALL time. The Wrestling Power Ranger!! It was awesome! He had the Go Go Power Rangers theme as his entrance music!! ^_^

Suppose I shouldn't complain, I'm off to see Legends such as HBK and Ric Flair next month in Aberdeen! :rockon:

As a matter of fact' date=' they did indeed reinforce the ring before the match!! It was funny seeing Yoko on the ringside with his belly in the ring!

Whatever happened to Wrestling at the Music Hall?? It was great! I've seen the likes of Jake The Snake (who was on WWE RAW the other week), Earthquake, The Barbarian and Fake Kane, Fake Undertaker and Fake Austin there! Classics! Also, my favourite wrestler of ALL time. The Wrestling Power Ranger!! It was awesome! He had the Go Go Power Rangers theme as his entrance music!! ^_^

Suppose I shouldn't complain, I'm off to see Legends such as HBK and Ric Flair next month in Aberdeen! :rockon:[/quote']

Haha! I saw Tatanka there once (he'd been eating pies all these years), as well as "A man who needs no introduction"... what they MEANT was "a man who is dressed up like the Undertaker, but we'd be breaking copyright laws if we actually introduced him as that."

I'm nae going to RAW this time, but I went to Smackdown last time and had great fun shouting shite, eg "It'll be Paul Wight on the night" "Shelton Benjamin, the worlds shittest name" and various other silly things.

You had to be there though...

Haha! I saw Tatanka there once (he'd been eating pies all these years)' date=' as well as "A man who needs no introduction"... what they MEANT was "a man who is dressed up like the Undertaker, but we'd be breaking copyright laws if we actually introduced him as that."

I'm nae going to RAW this time, but I went to Smackdown last time and had great fun shouting shite, eg "It'll be Paul Wight on the night" "Shelton Benjamin, the worlds shittest name" and various other silly things.

You had to be there though...[/quote']

My mate knows a girl that shagged Shelton Benjamin after that Smackdown show in Aberdeen, apparently he's hung like a mouse and doesn't put much effort in.

speaking of backstage antics, Randy Orton is apparently not flavour of the month back there.

Apparently his ego is as big as his character.

From what I have heard it has made the bookers change everything at mania.

Apparently he was supposed to go over Taker Now he's pissed everyone off with his backstage antics so he might be jobbing like everyone else Taker's faced at mania.

To be honest that match didn't do much for me anyway.

matches in order of how much I care

DAVE vs HHH

Ladder MAtch

Michaels vs Angle

Eddie Vs Rey

Christy Vs Trish

Cena Vs Jibble

Taker Vs Orton

Show Vs Akebono

Predictions in another thread