aberdeen-music

Moshulu @ New Year

Guest avalanche

I wasnt there! I got drunk in a pub in Echt with family and family friends and it was actually fun :S got a phone call from one of my best mates saying he found my 14year old sister on Banchory High Street on her own pissed as a fart so I had to go with my dad to pick her up at bout 2am.har har was funny. no hangover YAY

today no more fags, no more butteries, no more shit driving.

any one bothering with new years resolutions?

Myself and Lesley had such a great night, and everyone there should agree. It was good music, ace people, and a hell of a lot of drinking. :o) Apologies to all the people that had to put up with our random kissingness... hee hee.

... woohoo!! No hangovers !!

Happy New Year !!! Luv Lucy Lui and Lesley xXxXxXx

i was there....

suffered for it this morning....

to many tears.....

actually had a tad more fun in henry j beans before hand...when i was sober....could be a connection...but a connection i dont want to acknoledge

meh

good new year in general...saw a bunch of folk that i hadnt seen in months

I was at my friends house. It was actually quite fun although her little sister spilled coke all over the floor which proceeded to go on the ass of my trousers! I got a bit wet.

No hang overs for us although i feel quite sick today because we ate to much sweet stuff.

Keep me away from the sugary stuff and caffine, its really bad, I'm to hyper anyway.

Guest Hardcore-4-Life
Originally posted by rainbowprincess:

Good laugh. Even though you could hardly dance without slipping.. :)

Damm straight there was drink all over the floor,but a good night!

Taylor

Guest avalanche

I just went to the bank, some of you made me poor POOR very poor, 250 in one night and not even feeling the effects is sooo bad :( but what the hell it was new year. Thankyou to all the people who bought me drinks too :)

oh and peach sourz tastes a lot better

AARrrrgghhhhh, Still have an uncool feeling in my gut, but moshulu was well worth treking into town for. The music and athmosphere (from what i can remember) kicked ass. I think i got a little too drunk and started to attack anything that didn't have a dick.... and i asked for 'one armed scisors' to be played for about the 3rd week and still no cigar :(

All-in-all it was a fairly ace new years and i'll almost definately be back at moshulu in a years time..

Guest Philip
Originally posted by avalanche:

I just went to the bank, some of you made me poor POOR very poor, 250 in one night and not even feeling the effects is sooo bad :( but what the hell it was new year. Thankyou to all the people who bought me drinks too :)

oh and peach sourz tastes a lot better

You spent 250 in one night?.. what the ferk!!