aberdeen-music

exodus tomorrow night

Laxton's Superb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ancient Mariner
Pffftt...I got that compilation years ago. Played it to death' date=' got bored of it. Next!

Are you lot remembering the clocks go forward on Saturday, so you get an hour's less Exodus-age this week. I know, it's shit, but we must do as The Man says.[/quote']

I thought you might have it, it's time to give it a dust off

With regards Malx's private life, the cat's long since scampeered from the bag, you see. Anyways, his attempt at dishing out a thrashing would look something like a pensioner trying to grab hold of a passing trolley as she slips on some ice

With regards Malx's private life' date=' the cat's long since scampeered from the bag, you see. Anyways, his attempt at dishing out a thrashing would look something like a pensioner trying to grab hold of a passing trolley as she slips on some ice[/quote']

It'd be a very tall pensioner mind.

I might try and dig my suit out from my mum's house for this weekend.

Smart!

Guest Ancient Mariner
It'd be a very tall pensioner mind.

All the further to fall....

I might try and dig my suit out from my mum's house for this weekend.

Smart!

Go for it, you should be dressed up when you're playing the part of host. Just be careful not to rip it when you're jumping about to Seafood :up: (we'll be up well before 01:00)

With regards Malx's private life' date=' the cat's long since scampeered from the bag, you see. Anyways, his attempt at dishing out a thrashing would look something like a pensioner trying to grab hold of a passing trolley as she slips on some ice[/quote']

The cat is very much back, in off the post into the onion bag. As regards my fight technique, granted I am fairly feeble, but my Nicky Wire-esque height wards off danger, no one would fucking try it with a bottle of tiger in my hand. Come and have a go if you think you're hard enough :D

To wear a suit of course! Neds will think you really are in a band with us! :D

That was secretly my plan all along. I felt excluded that Saturday :p

If the weather's like this there's no way I'm bothering suiting up. It'll be 'too scruffy for Exodus meal/night out shorts' time again! :D

Guest Ancient Mariner
seafood- western battle

a fucking immense song that everyone loves

i will personally buy you a pint if you play that song after 1am on saturday

Oops, I called it "Western Soldier". It's confusing because the previous songs says "Get up, get up, get up, get up SOLDIER!". But yes, "Western Battle" is the one I want played

Guest Ancient Mariner
not being pedantic or owt BUT ...the song you are in reference to is called cloaking

I know, I've been listening to "When Do We Start Fighting?" everyday this week. I didn't know that others appreciated them, either

Guest Ancient Mariner

To clarify, "Western Battle" is the title of the song by Seafood that I and Mr.Maxwell would like to be played in the club formerly-known-as-Exodus, this Saturday

To clarify' date=' "Western Battle" is the title of the song by Seafood that I and Mr.Maxwell would like to be played in the club formerly-known-as-Exodus, this Saturday[/quote']

i have 'western battle' in my semi retired DJ bag but thats of no use is it really? bloody ace tune, i believe i played in drakes once when maxie was in attendence and he had a lovely wee smile on his face though i could be wrong as i was probably pished!