aberdeen-music

exodus tomorrow night

Laxton's Superb

Guest neil ex

Wednesday nights are fun if you're in the mood for dancing... Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf, Poison

Captain America always looks suspicious of all the youths in Exodus..

We had a great night dancing to Rage Against the Machine on a Wednesday..

FORCES (FORCES)!

CROSSES (CROSSES)!

KILLING DORIS/MAVIS!

URGH!

DORIS/MAVIS WON'T DO WHAT YA TELL ME!

GO!

URGH!

DORIS/MAVIS!

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol and pretty girls...yup' date=' you've got me pretty well sussed. :D

The word "please" really helps as well, however. Amazing how many people forget the magic word.

I'm a sucker for good manners.[/quote']

It also probably doesn't help if you start your request with 'this is a really stupid/strange/unlikely to get played request BUT' as that just makes me expect House Of Pain or something...

Guest Ancient Mariner

I was left feeling unsatisfied after Saturday night, but that was more to do with the unparalled sobering effect of queue-ing for 20 minutes in a blizzard, and less to do with a set that contained The Cure and The Jam. I have to say, Dave, I too found your antics in the DJ booth inspirational. There were times when pretty girls appeared on the dancefloor, and I thought "whoah, Stevie, calm down, show them you can be a smooth Jimmy Groover", and then I looked up at Dave headbanging to "Stockholm Syndrome" and thought "balls to it" and threw a star-jump

Guest Ancient Mariner
The DJ received some undeserving flak courtesy of a drunken Stuart Maxwell at the end of the night..

This fellow has been identified by virtue of his engagement with Narc in the Tunnels. He seemed well on his way towards inebriation at that stage

Guest neil ex
may i be so bold as to ask you what you were wearing? just for some potential recognition....

Big dark blue jacket (a water proof one). Black jeans, black boots... short hair. Probably not very helpful!

Guest *alex*

I went into Exodus in my dress from the Fudge Awards on Friday, after Fudge(obviously)..i felt a bit silly...but then i went into the toilets and was molested by a bunch of girls spazzing about my dress..hah. was pretty funny.