aberdeen-music

exodus tomorrow night

Laxton's Superb

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please note i may , MAY, regret this post in the morning for i am still giddy after some advocaat and lemonade.....but doolittle, christ on a motherfucking bike!

Korn, Razorlight, my chemical romance, bollocks! never have i experienced a monday with such, frankly, appalling music!

and those fucking strobe lights!!!!!!

it is IMPOSSIBLE not to look like a tit under those, so i make the effort of looking down at the floor when they come on....i could tell you how many screws are on the fucking floor in exodus he made use of them so much!!! GGGAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Ancient Mariner

I too would like to condemn Doolittle, and the general use of strobelighting. It makes me hate humanity, because it makes even the most luscious human appear ugly (even me!) by capturing a snap shot of their face in a moment of grotesque contortion. Doolittle's overuse of it had a similar effect on Leif and I to a swarm of locusts, repressing our heads so we could only turn them earth-word. I tried to disable it by flicking one of his switches, but soon realised the "power-flower" was the source of this evil. I will be armed with a catapult and conker, lest you so much as use it once, Dave

please note i may ' date=' MAY, regret this post in the morning for i am still giddy after some advocaat and lemonade.....but doolittle, christ on a motherfucking bike!

Korn, Razorlight, my chemical romance, bollocks! never have i experienced a monday with such, frankly, appalling music!

and those fucking strobe lights!!!!!!

it is IMPOSSIBLE not to look like a tit under those, so i make the effort of looking down at the floor when they come on....i could tell you how many screws are on the fucking floor in exodus he made use of them so much!!! GGGAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

I think you should regret it. As bollocks as the music was Doolittle isn't there to just play the music you like, he's there to please the punters which i think he does a pretty good job of doing and it would be pointless if he just played all the same music as Dave does on a Saturday and whatever other days he does. Never noticed the strobe lights either.