aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest alex.

blink182 split/break/hiatus...whatever

Guest alex.

from blink182.com

"For over a decade, Blink-182 has toured, recorded and done non-stop promotion all while trying to balance relationships with family and friends.

To that end, the band has decided to go on an indefinite hiatus to spend some time enjoying the fruits of their labors with their loved ones. While there is no set plan for the band to begin working together again, no one knows what tomorrow may bring."

Guest Zeenat Aman

A great day for music... oh yes!

Hopefully they'll delete their entire back catalogue as well, never again do I want to hear that bloody band!!!

A great day for music... oh yes!

Hopefully they'll delete their entire back catalogue as well' date=' never again do I want to hear that bloody band!!![/quote']

Agreed. I cannot stand that band what-so-ever. I hope they never get back together.

Guest Bob

Gloat all you want on the messageboards kids, but frankly, it's childish and undignified behaviour.

They may have meant nothing to you but they'll be missed by a lot of people. Very sad.

Bob

Guest Bob

Forget it boys. I'm going to ignore you from this point on and I strongly suggest everyone else does the same. Hopefully you'll get bored and move on.

Guest haigyman
Forget it boys. I'm going to ignore you from this point on and I strongly suggest everyone else does the same. Hopefully you'll get bored and move on.

we wont'! blink 182 are shit! :rockon: