blink182 split/break/hiatus...whatever

Guest alex.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haigayman sucks!

This is pretty shit news for me, but I'm probably not alone in saying they've past their sell by date anyway. They've clearly grown up a lot over the last few years and their wives / children / friends need them in their lives. If it's just a break then so be it, I'll look forward to their next material. But if it's the end now, I'm not gonna be losing sleep over it. They've come out with a bunch of quality music which I love, and like Nirvana, The Beetles, (deepest apologies to those who frown apon Blink being mentioned next to the Beetles) whoever, they'll live on.

The Beetles' date=' (deepest apologies to those who frown apon Blink being mentioned next to the Beetles) whoever, they'll live on.[/quote']

what about apologising for spelling the Beatles wrong in the first place?

THEN you can apologise for mentioning them beside Blink 182.

edit: beaten to it.

still....on you go

Guest haigyman
what about apologising for spelling the Beatles wrong in the first place?

THEN you can apologise for mentioning them beside Blink 182.

edit: beaten to it.

still....on you go

THEN you can apologise for probably thinking your the first person to use that variation on my username

I know' date=' it's almost as funny as your "comedy" signatures.[/quote']

I would happily show you the footage from a Spike gig when we joked about MMW, tons of people were pissing themselves laughing *OMG, you cant do that* pfft

Almost as funny as your overly serious attitude about everything

Maybe its almost as funny as your singing! *Bob ponders before posting* ... *Is Hog being serious?*

I would happily show you the footage from a Spike gig when we joked about MMW' date=' tons of people were pissing themselves laughing *OMG, you cant do that* pfft

Almost as funny as your overly serious attitude about everything[/quote']

To be fair its Jake that comes up with the good jokes you come up with the bad ones:P

I would happily show you the footage from a Spike gig when we joked about MMW' date=' tons of people were pissing themselves laughing *OMG, you cant do that* pfft[/quote']

Sounds incredibly dull.

Almost as funny as your overly serious attitude about everything

Well it's either:

A. I can't take a joke and don't understand anything about satirising the scene or;

B. Your slight corruptions of band names are about as funny and witty as a not very funny or witty thing.

*Mental note* If your in the music scene your not allowed a sense of humour' date=' even if it is funny or not funny.[/quote']

If you're going to be funny, you should at least have the decency to be funny about it.

Sounds incredibly dull.

Well it's either:

A. I can't take a joke and don't understand anything about satirising the scene or;

B. Your slight corruptions of band names are about as funny and witty as a not very funny or witty thing.

1) The crowd found it funny

2) Neither A or B, you simply take yourself too serious