aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cowboy Dan

Fans of the Arcade Fire...

Guest Cowboy Dan

Just found this while perusing through this "internet" thing - interview and pretty much an entire live set split up in to different videos. It appears to have been up for a while and the interviewer's a bit of a knob but I thought i'd post it up anyway.

Here

This band will probably be massive this year by the way.

Just found this while perusing through this "internet" thing - interview and pretty much an entire live set split up in to different videos. It appears to have been up for a while and the interviewer's a bit of a knob but I thought i'd post it up anyway.

Here

This band will probably be massive this year by the way.

i was under the impression they were fairly massive last year

Guest Cowboy Dan
i was under the impression they were fairly massive last year

Maybe over in America, but Funeral hasn't even been released here yet.

Funeral will be out on Rough Trade here soon but if you can't wait (like I couldn't), get it from Merge Records in the States. It's worth every penny. There's something in the Canadian water at present. The country is awash with amazing bands.

Funeral will be out on Rough Trade here soon but if you can't wait (like I couldn't)' date=' get it from Merge Records in the States. It's worth every penny. There's something in the Canadian water at present. The country is awash with amazing bands.[/quote']

Very much so???????????????

Funeral will be out on Rough Trade here soon but if you can't wait (like I couldn't)' date=' get it from Merge Records in the States. It's worth every penny. There's something in the Canadian water at present. The country is awash with amazing bands.[/quote']

They're probably just trying to make up for Bryan Adams, Shania Twain et al ;)