aberdeen-music

In A Mans World... (aberdeen gangers movie!)

rhino

just finished watching this film.. it's pretty awesome! it's not of hollywood class but its well worth a watch if not to play "spot the place" but just to hear one of the kids shout "get tay fuck ya bauly wee bastard!"

well worth a watch if you can get a hold of a copy or go to a screening of it if it ever does happen! :help:

Aberdeen was famous for its gangsters in the past......surely everyone still remembers Pretty Boy Fobbie, Baby Face Nelson Street, Plookface and Bonnie & Deeside? Or in the 60s those loveable rogues Mad Frunkie Fraser, and the McCrae Twins? Even more recently there have been gangs to avoid, as seen in that other Aberdeen Gangsta film, "Straight oota Constitution Street".

Aberdeen was famous for its gangsters in the past......surely everyone still remembers Pretty Boy Fobbie' date=' Baby Face Nelson Street, Plookface and Bonnie & Deeside? Or in the 60s those loveable rogues Mad Frunkie Fraser, and the McCrae Twins? Even more recently there have been gangs to avoid, as seen in that other Aberdeen Gangsta film, "Straight oota Constitution Street".[/quote']

*has a blank face*

i've never been educated on the gangster history of aberdeen :(

• 2 months later...
Guest Tam o' Shantie

this movie has been kicking ass at various film festivals by the sound of things and is apparently going to Cannes this summer! i bet the soundtrack is gonna kick ass

Aberdeen was famous for its gangsters in the past......surely everyone still remembers Pretty Boy Fobbie' date=' Baby Face Nelson Street, Plookface and Bonnie & Deeside? Or in the 60s those loveable rogues Mad Frunkie Fraser, and the McCrae Twins? Even more recently there have been gangs to avoid, as seen in that other Aberdeen Gangsta film, "Straight oota Constitution Street".[/quote']

v funny. v good

Guest treader.
this movie has been kicking ass at various film festivals by the sound of things and is apparently going to Cannes this summer! i bet the soundtrack is gonna kick ass

Oh yeah, I've heard some stuff from the soundtrack, sounds ace like.