aberdeen-music

Greenday Tomorrow

Skacel

Heres the setlist that they played at the brixton gig so likely hood is it will be the same:

American idiot

Jesus of suburbia

Holiday

Are we the waiting

St. jimmy

longview

hitchin' a ride

brainstew

jaded

knowledge

basketcase

she

king for a day

wake me up when september ends

minority

boulevard of broken dreams

when i come around

we are the champions

time of your life

looks pretty good, personal fav out of that lot has got to be king for a day.

Oh my gawsh, that was actually the best gig I've ever ever been to. Exactly the same set as Brixton, but who cares. The entertainment factor was absolutely off the scale, I was in awe for the 2+ hours. The backdrops, pyro's and confetti etc. were all so much fun, the sound was spot on, the crowd were ace and I cannae wait to see them again. Awesome stuff!

New Found Glory were spot on too. They played the singles and other crowd favourties but they put in 110% like I've seen them before.

Only complaint - price of the merch, tut tut. But my NFG bag is rather cute. :down:

Heres the setlist that they played at the brixton gig so likely hood is it will be the same:

American idiot

Jesus of suburbia

Holiday

Are we the waiting

St. jimmy

longview

hitchin' a ride

brainstew

jaded

knowledge

basketcase

she

king for a day

wake me up when september ends

minority

boulevard of broken dreams

when i come around

we are the champions

time of your life

looks pretty good' date=' personal fav out of that lot has got to be king for a day.[/quote']

take a sleeping bag, if they are as boring as they were on the brit awards, you'll need it..ho ho.

yea thats the set list they played....with the edition of shout by lulu! It was rocking! Awesome atmosphere, sound, effects, everything! Highlights for me were Hitchin a ride, Jesus of Suburbia, King for a day and Basketcase but it was all brilliant! Enjoyed New Found Glory too, they're great live, really entertaining! What a show!

You didn't take a wrong turning when I phoned your mobile to ask if you wanted to go out for a kick about' date=' did you? :D

Glad you enjoyed the gig![/quote']

lol nah no wrong turns just an overturned lorry i think, took half an our to go 100 yards it was crazy thought we were gonna miss the gig. did miss nfg but wasnt bothered about that.