aberdeen-music

Anyone Want To Come To A Party?

Dizzy Storm

Weren't the Dangerfields going to be playing on that night before the shut-down announcement was made? Does the fact that they are still playing mean that other bands who were booked to play on this night will also be able to play?

What I mean is, are Bill Ely & the Catnips going to get to play? Why do you Drakes people insist on being cryptic and mysterious?

Because

The circumstances and decisions made over the last few weeks have meant that it is difficult to maintain any sort of normality. This event is not going to be regular occurance. There 'may' be one other 'party' but we cease being tennants at the start of March. I will be regulating the door on this night and making sure all is in order. If I don't know you or don't have a name you will not get in!!! Joe public cannot enter. It will be invite only (sort of) so if you want to go, pm Sharon or myself with names!

Jim :rockon:

eek' date=' i know.... sorry! no Cat Nips on this occasion now...but dont despair because we will still be doing the Man Inc show in Aberdeen in March - somewhere!!![/quote']

Can I DJ again? :p