aberdeen-music

Ferenheit 911 - Tonight - 9pm - C4

Ross

Guest tv tanned

Yes, but I don't really care, I have my opinions and others can have theirs. To accuse everyone who doesn't agree with you of being unable to think for themselves is asking for it.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tv tanned

I dunno, maybe people who support the war, even after all we know now, are able to think for themselves, rest assured I will never trust Blair again. I didn't believe him in the first place, but still...

Anyway, you're right pointless bothering anymore, let's just draw a line under it all.

Dave, I managed to get the entire lyrics of a Dylan song into a thread and you didn`t bat an eyelid.. I feel hurt.....

One day i`ll see you in da Club..... back room of course.

Doolittle has been spotted most Saturday nights.....either that or it actually was Bill Bailey.....he didn`t do a Kilingon impression so I guess it must be Steve.

Agreement Ross.

Someone should perhaps tell Ms Spears that when taking part in a news interview about current affairs she should empty the chewing gum out of her mouth first. Or at least chew it discreetly. How anyone can have any respect for that girl is beyond me.

Yes, that was the bit that rib-tickled me the most. Initially I was like, 'who the fuck is that pulling a face and chewing gum?!' cos she must have had a wig on or something, and then she opened her mouth...

ALTHOUGH! There was a moments silence before she said anything so you didn't hear the interviewers question, maybe she was actually being asked if she liked the colour-scheme the Pres was proposing for the White House - 'yeah, I'm totally trust him, he's the President!' :p

Even if you disregard any of the poltical value of the film it's worth watching it for the advert for anti-terrorist shelters with the guy who can drink his favourite bordeaux and enjoy life, despite not being able to move a damned inch. And despite being an advert to show how indestructable these shelters are the advert clearly shows some people severely damaging the walls with wooden sticks.