aberdeen-music

Pro Evo 4

Guest tv tanned

NO WAY!!!! NO UPDATE DISC and, yes, we will be using raders!!!

You know you need a fully updated versh, with updated players and teams, correct stadium names and, most importantly, the mighty Dons team! On a sad side note, I updated everything myself - Don't have no update disk!

A radar is mandatory in Pro Evo 4! Ye cannae switch the bloody thing off!

Must....have.....real.......teams..............

I take it everyone knows about the unlimited goals cheat... something like pressing start exactly when the ball goes over the line in a replay and it starts the replay again with another goal on your scoreboard. I've not tried it yet because i couldn't bear the strain of cheating with perfection.

Also, if anyone here's at aberdeen uni, I'm president of the PES4 society - we meet every week on campus and spend wednesday afternoons hammering each other in a league. So if anyone want's to join please do get in touch.

Guest tv tanned
Also' date=' if anyone here's at aberdeen uni, I'm president of the PES4 society - we meet every week on campus and spend wednesday afternoons hammering each other in a league. So if anyone want's to join please do get in touch.[/quote']

Good to see students using their free time constructively what what.

yeh its an awesome game, ive got this option file that has all the proper premiership names and strips and its even got the mighty aberdeen football club

recently been playing with multitaps so theres like 5 of us vs computer and all that sort of stuff, irts pretty cool. double speed is pretty fun when its against yer mates.

I take it everyone knows about the unlimited goals cheat... something like pressing start exactly when the ball goes over the line in a replay and it starts the replay again with another goal on your scoreboard. I've not tried it yet because i couldn't bear the strain of cheating with perfection.

Also' date=' if anyone here's at aberdeen uni, I'm president of the PES4 society - we meet every week on campus and spend wednesday afternoons hammering each other in a league. So if anyone want's to join please do get in touch.[/quote']

Thats nae fair! When I was at uni there was no splendid societies like this. This is the first worthwhile society I have ever heard about. Good work!

NO WAY!!!! NO UPDATE DISC and' date=' yes, we will be using raders!!!

You know you need a fully updated versh, with updated players and teams, correct stadium names and, most importantly, the mighty Dons team! On a sad side note, I updated everything myself - Don't have no update disk!

A radar is mandatory in Pro Evo 4! Ye cannae switch the bloody thing off!

Must....have.....real.......teams..............[/quote']

Aye, the best you can get is a transparent effort. I wasn't sure if that was an xbox only feature, or ont' ps2 as well.