aberdeen-music

Wrecking Ball Requests 28/01/05?

psydoll

I dunno if I'll regret doing this or whether it'll get no response at all but anyone want to request anything prior to next Friday's Wrecking Ball?

We're still thinking of a name for myself and Rob's night and we return on the 28th of January and unless otherwise stated we'll be DJing on the 2nd Friday of every month as the more observant of you will have noted from other threads :)

So anyone for anything?

nah, coem on, if you're gonna play some MxBxMx its gotta be Steamin Hamms.

I want

Agoraphobic Nosebleed - repercussions in the life of an opurtunistic, pseudo intellectual jackass

Pig Destroyer - Pretty in Casts

Jesu - Heartache

Old Man Gloom - Skullstorm

Narcosis - King of a Mountain of Shit

but I'll be in Finland anyway :)

Limp Bizkit - Rollin'

Mudvayne - A Mudvayne song...

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

LOL! NO POP!!!1! LOL' date=' BRING ON TEH ROCK, U WILL SHIT URSLEFS AT TEH SONGS![/quote']

Godsmack's 'I Stand Alone' video is a work of modern genius. I've never seen a man grab a leather waistcoat with such conviction!

Tell me about it!!!

Why would you not play Godsmack? This is one of my favourites!!

Something about Godsmack has always grated with me - Everything I've heard by them's been really average and their interviews always annoyed me. Sully Erna in particular. That video however does warm my heart. :)

Has anyone requested The Killers from you yet?

Something about Godsmack has always grated with me - Everything I've heard by them's been really average and their interviews always annoyed me. Sully Erna in particular. That video however does warm my heart. :)

Has anyone requested The Killers from you yet?

Hmmmmm - I know what you mean about the interviews! That video is superb though eh!! No - no requests for Killer as yet.

Play cecil! bullrag! skindred! what do u mean they are not in the greatest bands ever poll?!?!?

You cannae hae a 100 greatest albums thread withoot Skindred!

You should come to Drakes on Friday night lad - I think you'd like some of the stuff on indeed and it might be your last chance! :(

Tonight remember you horrible lot:

The first ever CRASHBREAKER with DJ Psydoll & DJ Screamingzombiehell

Tunes start at 8pm with Identity playing live at 9pm followed by the DJing resuming.

Hope to see some familiar/horrible faces down there tonight for the return.

See what you want to do man is stay to the left of Market Street, hang a left when you get to the bottom, avoid the oncoming traffic and then hit the Crashbreaker! ;)