aberdeen-music

need someone to take photos

The Ghost Of Fudge

hello again. would anybody like to be fudge's *ahem* official photographer for the fudge awards. last year i was too pissed to work technology, so i'd like someone to take photos for me.

you know the thing, bands making speeches, awards being presented, some live shots of the bands playing, some backstage portraiture? capture the glamour *ahem*

we'll let you in free and give you a pass to take photos backstage if you're reeeeeeeally lucky. if you're any good, we'll give you some money too. (aye, a fucking shilling)

digital would be best, so's they can all get chucked into a gallery on this site at the earliest opportunity and we don't have to pay for developing.

so, over to you

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have my digi-cam with me anyway. Can I take the "unofficial, Sun monday front page, crack cocaine and girls girls girls, girls panties as they emerge from taxis, etc etc" pictures? Fuck it, I'm taking them even if you say no! And I'm sure I can sweet talk the lovely Lemon Tree staff into letting me access all areas, muhahahaha...

I'll have my digi-cam with me anyway. Can I take the "unofficial' date=' Sun monday front page, crack cocaine and girls girls girls, girls panties as they emerge from taxis, etc etc" pictures? Fuck it, I'm taking them even if you say no! And I'm sure I can sweet talk the lovely Lemon Tree staff into letting me access all areas, muhahahaha...[/quote']

Quality! a Rob Karloffcam :rockon: You might even catch members of MMW touching other guys bums!

• 3 weeks later...

i don't fucking care, i'll be drunk. screw you guys. :D

the fanzine is cute and free, there's fairy dust, party blowers, big party popper things which look fucking lethal to me, a cardboard podium (styled on those favoured by a famous world leader, see if you can guess), nicely dressed drunkards - a FAR higher standard of slavering wretch than normally seen at local gigs - the awards themselves, the beauty of SEA, the focus of laeto, the sleaze of staccato......

carnage, beautiful carnage.