aberdeen-music

Fav HAPPY/SAD song at the mo?

pumpkin_queen13

my avator? sorry' date=' but dont ave me own comp, only the primitive program of paint is available to me. should i hide in shame? or just get a new avator that doesnt offend??[/quote']

try a google image search for "avatar" and click the small section(because aberdeen-music has became grippy fucks unless you pay----hohoho)

and you should get something less horrid

happy happy happy: Melissa Auf Der Maur- I'll be anything you want

sad: The Replacements- Theyre blind (albeit its not really that sad but its a downer song so it counts...i think...bah what do you care nobody seems to like the replacements anyway..they were the rolling stones of the 80s..do you care?? no of course you dont)

oooooooh look how great you are' date=' you must think you are considering the amount of pics you have put up of yourself on your gallery *spew*[/quote']

What the hell is your gallery for if not to post pictures of yourself? i'm sure nobody wants to see pictures of my cats or my grandma or my socks or what i had for tea. But thanks for taking a look anyways, I like getting my views number boosted.

DISCLAIMER: I don't actually like cats or have any but I do have a Grandma.

happy happy happy: Melissa Auf Der Maur- I'll be anything you want

sad: The Replacements- Theyre blind (albeit its not really that sad but its a downer song so it counts...i think...bah what do you care nobody seems to like the replacements anyway..they were the rolling stones of the 80s..do you care?? no of course you dont)

chris loves the replacements.

Paul Westenberg is indeed great. And fucking loaded from doing all those film soundtracks and stuff. Didn't he do all the incidental music on Friends too?

i think he may very well have

i always remeber he put together the soundtrack for the film 'Singles' (remeber it had Matt Dillon in a band called Citizen Dick with Eddie Vedder on Drums....kinda crappy romantic comedy...couple of funny lines.....cameron crowe directed)

such a good soundtrack

i think he may very well have

i always remeber he put together the soundtrack for the film 'Singles' (remeber it had Matt Dillon in a band called Citizen Dick with Eddie Vedder on Drums....kinda crappy romantic comedy...couple of funny lines.....cameron crowe directed)

such a good soundtrack

I fucking love Singles. Had the soundtrack when I was about 15. My best friend and I would watch it, just to spot all the grunge-era heroes that had cameos. Didn't Alice in Chains play at the gig that everyone went to near the start of the film? Favourite songs on the soundtrack are State of Love and Trust by Pearl Jam and Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone.

I fucking love Singles. Had the soundtrack when I was about 15. My best friend and I would watch it' date=' just to spot all the grunge-era heroes that had cameos. Didn't Alice in Chains play at the gig that everyone went to near the start of the film? Favourite songs on the soundtrack are State of Love and Trust by Pearl Jam and Chloe Dancer/Crown of Thorns by Mother Love Bone.[/quote']

best bit is when matt dillon's set up a sound system in his ex-girlfriends car when he's trying to win her back....but then all it does is blow out all the windows...and then Chris Cornell comes into the scene for about 20 seconds

Chris Cornell!!