aberdeen-music

hoodies

Guest Algo Crums

Guest Algo Crums

yo anyone know any good places in the deen that u can get hoodies from?...i mean like slayer and vader hoodies and shit...cos i cant find any where..also some good sites (for hoodies and stuff) would be cool..oh and hoodies with the pocket would be most appreciated

anyhow ta very much and this is my first post

Guest Algo Crums
I'm sure I saw some vader hoodies in Primark last week' date=' that's normally where I get mine anyway.[/quote']

or perhaps its cos im trying to look intimidating so i dont get mugged....but i could never look intimidating

Guest Ancient Mariner
but i could never look intimidating

Ur're right, in a Slayer hoodie ur're more likely to get tutted at my mothers, laughed at by me, and decked by neds. I tell u this for yr own protection.

Topshop has heaps of hoodies in... looks like they're getting trendy boys and girls.

..and h and m....i gots an ace comfy one, for when i'm being a mink around the house ;)

*snuggles into giant jumper*

yo anyone know any good places in the deen that u can get hoodies from?...i mean like slayer and vader hoodies and shit...cos i cant find any where..also some good sites (for hoodies and stuff) would be cool..oh and hoodies with the pocket would be most appreciated

anyhow ta very much and this is my first post

there is a little market for death metal bands like Vader, your best bet is to try online

does anyone know where you can get hoddies with zippers as I cant find them anywhere at all!
not in Aberdeen.

but Cockburn Street in Edinburgh. theres a shop in the little passage/tunnel bit to go through to....soem other street, that sells them for pretty cheap. oh, and they're plane.

be DIY. sew your own fucking patches on them.

Custom hoodies ain't scene though, so you might be rejected by your friends and local forum addicts.

Guest Algo Crums
not in Aberdeen.

but Cockburn Street in Edinburgh. theres a shop in the little passage/tunnel bit to go through to....soem other street' date=' that sells them for pretty cheap. oh, and they're plane.

be DIY. sew your own fucking patches on them.

Custom hoodies ain't scene though, so you might be rejected by your friends and local forum addicts.[/quote']

i aint really that keen on patches....or streets called cockburn....but ta

Guest stuartmaxwell
Ur're right' date=' in a Slayer hoodie ur're more likely to get tutted at my mothers, laughed at by me, and decked by neds. I tell u this for yr own protection.[/quote']

ha ha ha, how i laughed when i read that. its so true

see when you buy the slayer/slipknot hoodies?does the agnsty scowl come free of charge or is that something that the sales people sell to "optimise" the hoodie??

ha ha ha' date=' how i laughed when i read that. its so true

see when you buy the slayer/slipknot hoodies?does the agnsty scowl come free of charge or is that something that the sales people sell to "optimise" the hoodie??[/quote']

I dunno. did your "miserable voice" come free from when your daddy used to bum you??