aberdeen-music

Whos sexy in the galleries? (I ask this every year)

Hog

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I could photoshop a smile onto it just for you oh-lovely-hog? ;)

go for it my cello playing' date=' sad but good looking friend[/quote']

Stop using these boards to try and get laid.

Others I've missed.

All from Ellon.... Ellon is beautiful.... That means Dawn... I missed you... sorry, hun. You're here now though :)

Keira is muchos purdy, so is Rach_69... and the ever lush *melody*

purdy ladies

i get the feeling im still missing people.... eep

Oh Hoggy' date=' sleazy Hoggy.... we love your bald head.... Oh that sleazy head.... that bald head.... we love it.[/quote']

lol, Im bald but Im not sleazy! I wasnt coming on to Rainbow Princess. You all have dirty minds, especially Lester and Jake.....and em lots of others :up:

Guest stuartmaxwell
243kef1-med.jpg

I'm your man' date=' Maxi.[/quote']

i get it now....

burnham will add as many males as possible in the hope that they will return the compliment

*ha*

ive lived a good life, must have had about 1000 women *so why the tears? *cos none of them was you

freelove on t...you get the point

Why do 90% of the girls look like slightly alternative art students with Topshop vouchers?

It's all fucking cord blazers and low-lights, it's like living in a Pulp concert ten years ago.

And no wonder my shares in Specsavers are through the roof, everyones wearing glasses now. Is there not a new trend yet, Franz Ferdinand have been on the go for awhile now. I vote Neo-Disco, find your glamour woman of the North.

Guest neil ex
i get it now....

burnham will add as many males as possible in the hope that they will return the compliment

*ha*

ive lived a good life' date=' must have had about 1000 women *so why the tears? *cos none of them was you

freelove on t...you get the point[/quote']

Your avatar has no place in this thread, Stuart..

Wait until my fringe is a bit longer. I'll put it to one side, covering my left eye, and I'll pose looking down at the floor and to the right.

My avatar, however... :love:

Why do 90% of the girls look like slightly alternative art students with Topshop vouchers?

It's all fucking cord blazers and low-lights' date=' it's like living in a Pulp concert ten years ago.

And no wonder my shares in Specsavers are through the roof, everyones wearing glasses now. Is there not a new trend yet, Franz Ferdinand have been on the go for awhile now. I vote Neo-Disco, find your glamour woman of the North.[/quote']

Guffaw!! It's like blue peter chic!

It's all fucking cord blazers and low-lights' date=' it's like living in a Pulp concert ten years ago.

And no wonder my shares in Specsavers are through the roof, everyones wearing glasses now. Is there not a new trend yet, Franz Ferdinand have been on the go for awhile now. I vote Neo-Disco, find your glamour woman of the North.[/quote']

you speaketh the truth, ryan of much swinginess