aberdeen-music

Diamond Car Insurance

Guest haigyman

I don't understand how women can be offered cheaper car insurance based solely on the fact they're statistically safer...hear me out here.

if the situation was reversed and men were statistically safer' date=' or claimed less insurance, whatever, there is no WAY we'd get our own insurance company. Same as if, for example, white people were proved to be statistically safer than black people...would there be an insurance company exclusively for white people? WOULD THERE!?!?[/quote']

Don't get me started on Diamond :swearing:

Yeh its feminism gone wrong in my opinion but what do I know.

Why are their no formula 1 drivers who are women? To say its "male dominated" is not valid IMHO. Not trying to stir shit' date=' just wondering :up:[/quote']

I don't think diamond will cover formula one driving ;)

Guest haigyman

i reckon there are only seperate tournaments for female racing drivers/darts players/snooker players to all ow that side of the sport to catch up with the mens side, because for years it didn't even exist (i COULD be wrong though, it HAS been known to happen...from time to time)

Bunch of half-wits' date=' the whole bloody lot of 'em. Next they'll be demanding the right to urinate whilst standing up.[/quote']

Certainly are half-wits, and yeh, wouldn't shock me..womans urinals EUGH

*coughs bloody feminists coughs* :moody:

Why are their no formula 1 drivers who are women? To say its "male dominated" is not valid IMHO. Not trying to stir shit' date=' just wondering :up:[/quote']

There have been female F1 drivers, as recently as 1993 Giovanna Amati drove for Brabahm but never qualified for a race...she was eventually replaced by Damon Hill!!

The last British female driver was ex skier Davina Galica who also never qualified for a race.

Italian Lella Lombardi finished 6th in the 75 Spanish GP making her the only woman to score points in a F1 car.

Strangely women have had more success in the world of rallying, Michelle Mouton was a very good works driver for Audi in the mid 70's giving her male rivals a run for their money.

Scottish driver Louise Aitken Walker also had a successful international rally career.

Guest Scorge Spike
There have been female F1 drivers' date=' as recently as 1993 Giovanna Amati drove for Brabahm but never qualified for a race...she was eventually replaced by Damon Hill!![/quote']

At the risk of sounding like a trainspotter, that was 1992. And she was between 1 and 3 seconds slower than her team mate anyway.........

I don't think women will ever make it as successful top line F1 drivers - like you said, the rally car is a less demanding machine and therefore more viable.