aberdeen-music

I have a sore finger again

Hog

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Again? Fuck's sake, start learning to play the guitar with your feet. Then you can cut your paws all you want and it won't affect your guitar-playing.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
bosey is my favourite doric word by far lol

Not as good as "maneer" i.e. a state of flustered confusion.

Or, indeed, "allyrackit" i.e. a noticeably audible commotion/disturbance.

I once heard a double entendre in Tescos. A "gentleman" who was asked by his female companion, "dee yi need this" his reply was "fit?" then his companion asked "dee yi wint it noo?" his reply was "fan". So there you have it, with in one breath his reply was "fit,fan".........lovely!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I once heard a double entendre in Tescos. A "gentleman" who was asked by his female companion' date=' "dee yi need this" his reply was "fit?" then his companion asked "dee yi wint it noo?" his reply was "fan". So there you have it, with in one breath his reply was "fit,fan".........lovely![/quote']

How articulate of him. This stuff always reminds me of Oor Wullie, for some strange reason.

Jings, crivvens, help ma kilt, here comes Basher McTurk birlin' doon Stoorie Brae on his cairtie. Whaur's PC Murdoch? Och, he's hae'in a fly smoke ahent the wa'. "Michty Wullie, Ah thocht it wis the Sergeant! Ye fair pit the wind up ma breeks. Ah'll hae tae get yer Pa tae skelp ye wi' his tacketty boots!"

I'd better stop there.

Guest haigyman
How articulate of him. This stuff always reminds me of Oor Wullie' date=' for some strange reason.

Jings, crivvens, help ma kilt, here comes Basher McTurk birlin' doon Stoorie Brae on his cairtie. Whaur's PC Murdoch? Och, he's hae'in a fly smoke ahent the wa'. "Michty Wullie, Ah thocht it wis the Sergeant! Ye fair pit the wind up ma breeks. Ah'll hae tae get yer Pa tae skelp ye wi' his tacketty boots!"

I'd better stop there.[/quote']

best post ever