with an electric de-clotter

are'nt you Baldrick"

you should know its from Blackadder

Deepdrinker

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God! If your IQ was any lower you'd need watering, wouldn't you? (Rik Mayall, The New Statesman)

And as we always say at the Guesthouse Paradiso: have fun, don't go in the water if you know what's good for you, and try not to get shit on the sheets. (Rik Mayall, Guest House Paradiso)

theres so many family guy ones aswell; why has hardly anyone mentioned stewie's amazing lines?

Stewie: Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside.

"We have a Full tank of gas

half a pack of ciggarets

it's night and we are wearing sunglasses

HIT IT!"

from the Blues Brothers

spelling bad me no

"You know you're about as thick as clotted cream

thats been left out by some clott

till the clotts are so clotted

you couldn't un clott them

with an electric de-clotter

are'nt you Baldrick"

you should know its from Blackadder

Deepdrinker

Ah Blackadder...home of the worlds best comedic quotes:

Baldrick: "I have a subtle plan sir"

Blackadder: "Baldrick, you wouldnt know a subtle plan, if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord singing "Subtle plans are here again"".

Guest Algo Crums

"inside every fat girl there is a thin girl and alot of chocolate" terry prachet

"oh fuck!" just before a police dude gets shot in the face with a shotgun in equilibriem

me "dargor"

dean " no Necron"

from me and dean talking about rhapsody in my bros flat in glasgow (it was funny at the time so stfu)

"We wanna be free! We wanna be free to do what we wanna do. We wanna be fee to ride. We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man! ...And we wanna get loaded. And we wanna have a good time. And that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna have a good time... We're gonna have a party." Peter Fonda (Easy Rider) -also the start of Loaded by Primal Scream.

"Before I started doing drugs, I had so many problems. Now I only have one: drugs. I have a focus now." Adrian Greiner (Cecil B Demented)

"One hundred thousand sperm and you were the fastest?" Steve LeMarquand (Vertical Limit)

"You've got the brain of a four-year-old child and I bet he was glad to be rid of it." Groucho Marx (Horse Feathers)

"From the moment I picked up your book until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Some day I intend reading it." Groucho Marx

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx

"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others." Groucho Marx

I'm leaving Woody Allen off otherwise I could be here a while...