aberdeen-music

New Celtic CD - Players choice

Larsen B

This is horrible:

The Undertones - Teenage Kicks (Lennon)

Oasis - Whatever (Maloney)

Simple Minds - Alive and Kicking (Douglas)

The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums (McManus)

Embrace - Come Back To What You Know (McNamara)

Ocean Colour Scene - Mechanical Wonder (Beattie)

Texas - Say What You Want (Balde)

The Byrds - Mr Tambourine Man (O'Neill)

Franz Ferdinand - Michael (Pearson)

Rod Stewart - You Wear It Well (Thompson)

Nelly feat. City Spud - Ride Wit Me (McGeady)

Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up (Petrov)

Blackstreet feat. Dr Dre - No Diggity (Marshall)

UB40 - One In Ten (Valgaeren)

Johnny Nash - I can See Clearly Now (Hartson)

Jorge Ben - Pais Tropical (Juninho)

Commodores - Easy (Hedman)

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You (Wallace)

Lighthouse Family - (I wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free) Free/One (Varga)

Gene Pitney - Something's Gotten Hold Of My Heart (Sutton)

All the youngsters love their hip hop and r&b.

i heard through the grapevine that lennons original choice was..

"simply the best"

what a complete and utter stupid money spinning thing' date=' how stupid do they think Celtic fans are....oh wait, i can see this earning them a few bob in the transfer kitty.

JOKING btw. i'm a catholic. please. please. spare the lecture[/quote']

I really don't like what you're implying there, that any joke about Celtic will enrage me and that if someone does piss me off in relation to that subject, Catholicism exempts them from my wrath.

I really don't like what you're implying there' date=' that any joke about Celtic will enrage me and that if someone does piss me off in relation to that subject, Catholicism exempts them from my wrath.[/quote']

well luckily for you i wasnt implying that.

i was implying that Celtic fans were stupid

i then said i was joking

then thought, as ive seen you (i think from memory), do before, you might blame bigotry on my dislike for celtic FOOTBALL club

so put that in just in case you would do such a thing, which im sure you wouldnt

sorry for offence, i was actually trying really really hard not to

I blame bigotry for large section of Rangers fan's hatred for Neil Lennon nothing more so you have a very inventive memory. And you know you weren't trying hard not to wind me up. You said "please, please spare the lecture" to purposely annoy me. How very clever you were in doing so as well.

I blame bigotry for large section of Rangers fan's hatred for Neil Lennon nothing more so you have a very inventive memory. And you know you weren't trying hard not to wind me up. You said "please' date=' please spare the lecture" to purposely annoy me. How very clever you were in doing so as well.[/quote']

i said it so you would spare me the lecture...unfortunatley you gave it anyway:(

The only good thing about it is that Hedman is a Commodores fan. Brilliant! Would never buy it though, its complete utter pish! Wish I played for them, it would be interesting to see Cradle of Filth in amongst Stone Roses and Nelly. Also, JJ, he wasnt implying anything but given the way you behave on these boards, I don't blame anybody for believing that you would get offended at a small joke.