aberdeen-music

FAO : Anyone and Everyone

Guest SeventhStreetRecords

A FREE downloadable single is currently available from Tempercalm.com. It's a track entitled "I Need A Co-Pilot" and it will feature on the forthcoming E.P "SO VENTURA", available from March 22nd. The single comes complete with a video of the track and some downloadable artwork.

If you put the three together, you can make a lovely little C.D for yourself. And last but not least, The video will feature on SCUZZ and MTV2.

Click!

The full EP will be released nationwide on Seventh Street Records' date=' March 22nd 2005.[/quote']

That's a tall order, especially for the first release of a record label ran by a boy who is still in school.

Just out of interest, where's the finance coming from for this? Not having a go or anything, I'm just curious.

That's a tall order' date=' especially for the first release of a record label ran by a boy who is still in school.

Just out of interest, where's the finance coming from for this? Not having a go or anything, I'm just curious.[/quote']

Try leaving it for a while. Who knows? maybe SSR will surprise us all, and Ewan will be laughing at us, rolling in big fat millions. But we shall always have the upper thumb:

2227ewan1.jpg

IWhy does it matter where I'm getting the capital to finance it from? You just need to know it's not being gained through illegal means.

The CD shall be available in the main cities and towns of Scotland, and scattered around Englandshire.

Any more thoughts on the single?

That's a tall order' date=' especially for the first release of a record label ran by a boy who is still in school.

Just out of interest, where's the finance coming from for this? Not having a go or anything, I'm just curious.[/quote']

It wouls appear that distributed nationwide means available to download primarily, which means that you should have written available internationally.

I am interested tho, do you have any kind of pressing or distribution setup, and I'm also not having a go, but I'm trying to see what you can offer that the artists can't do for themselves, and are you taking a commission off the top ?

I'm trying to see what you actually offer the bands, thats not a dig but a desire to understand what it is you're doing.

Cheers

Stuart

Guest Nikola Tesla

If you want some honesty here, i think this track is really poor, from a songwriting and musical point of view (ie the whole disco rock thing which has been done to death). On another note also please buy their singer a dictionary or a thesuaraus as his lyrics are appaling, almost as though a 12 year old wrote them.

Guest Cowboy Dan

JOKE

noun

1. Something said or done to evoke laughter or amusement, especially an amusing story with a punch line.

2. A mischievous trick; a prank.

3. An amusing or ludicrous incident or situation.

4. Informal.

(1) Something not to be taken seriously; a triviality: The accident was no joke.

(2) An object of amusement or laughter; a laughingstock: His loud tie was the joke of the office.

Guest Scorge Spike
richard branson failed most of his exams

But he's a cunt aswell!

(Never yet been on one of his trains that hasn't been either late or cancelled. I presume it was maths he failed.....)