aberdeen-music

27th @ Drakes... DID YOU LIKE IT?!

slinkmasif

Yesterday was ace, good overall gig. Some ace sets, some a bit shit.

Fave band? Crashdown

Least fave band? The Misfits band. I'd forgotten their name after seeing them before so didn't manage to avoid them. Well, only out to the road outside....

Fave moment? Catching up with the guys from Perth

Least fave moment? urm, none really

Fave band?...who knows they were all ace..my best moment was when we lost pete on our way home... soemhow he mistook us saying 'were goin to slains for....pete.. ditch us and walk to moshulu by yourself' it took us ages to find him and when we got home he shat on the carpet and left ... haven'tspoken to him since...that was the funniest night ever.. good fun playing too hope we can coem back soon

This was one of the raddest shows I've been to in a while.

Fave bands: Crashdown (fucking owned y'all and better come back soon), Onion Terror, Lost, Infection and that band Gilman Street were not bad too.

Least Fave band: Dirtbox (who also ruined my birthday)

Fave moment: When Aaron ate that Yule log. I've never seen one person eat that much so fast in one go.

Least fave moment: When Dirtbox approached the stage.

Fave band?...who knows they were all ace..my best moment was when we lost pete on our way home... soemhow he mistook us saying 'were goin to slains for....pete.. ditch us and walk to moshulu by yourself' it took us ages to find him and when we got home he shat on the carpet and left ... haven'tspoken to him since...that was the funniest night ever.. good fun playing too hope we can coem back soon

He did what?! Sounds too funny and weird to possibly be true?!