aberdeen-music

musicians/drummers needed for one off gig

The Ghost Of Fudge

deadloss play drakes about 11ish on mon 27th dec, playing last at the AUBL all-dayer thing.

now. y'see. waz our drummer's away for xmas. so we need a drummer, or two.

mark nicol has offered to play drums for us, but isn't very confident about playing FAST drums, such as deadloss are used to, baby. so if anyone wanted to learn the drums to fast numbers like 'houston', 'in tranquillo', 'wall of skin' or the like, feel free and we'll get you up to play with us.

also.

rachie is supplying cello for 'stars'. phil might be supplying flute also. he might bring his sax for a blast through newie 'caroline's eyes'. if anyone fancies playing with us, drop us a line here too and we'll see what we can do. possibly.

a drummer's what we really need though. we have one practice booked on the day of the gig. 12 til 3 we'll be running through the set and mixing new tracks at exile, so you'll even get to rehearse!

Guest stuartmaxwell

i would quite happily provide pre-determined heckles, which means that you have ample time to come up with witty replies, making deadloss better and more enjoyable

it is one of my goals to play/shout/die on a deadloss recording one day

ok then, how about:

jimmy and jonny masterplan: houston / wall of skin / draw the line / slice

acoustic songs to fill out set as required: d.n.r. / last xmas / stars

frosty, thanks for the offer, do you know any deadloss songs?

pete, would you fancy playing caroline's eyes? i think there's an mp3 thing on the deadloss webshite...

surely we can throw some shit together. :) rehersal 12 til 3 (or something) on the monday of the gig. let's hope somebody can make it along.

ok then' date=' how about:

jimmy and jonny masterplan: houston / wall of skin / draw the line / slice

acoustic songs to fill out set as required: d.n.r. / last xmas / stars

frosty, thanks for the offer, do you know any deadloss songs?

pete, would you fancy playing caroline's eyes? i think there's an mp3 thing on the deadloss webshite...

surely we can throw some shit together. :) rehersal 12 til 3 (or something) on the monday of the gig. let's hope somebody can make it along.[/quote']

Oh no there isn't....!

ACtually, I might not there, I think Nikki is working on the Monday so will be driving back down the road...