aberdeen-music

Nick Griffin is a C*nt

lepeep

Incidentally, it isn't. But your comment is so moronic I can't even summon up the energy to explain. Which I guess is some sort of achievement on your part.

PS But wait, you're right, next time I want to stir up some racial incitement at my local pub those penpushers might stop me! Do we have any freedom left at all?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh boy!

And there goes more of our "Free Speech" they keep telling us we have.

Incidentally' date=' surely calling him a 'c*nt' is as bad as him calling someone a wog or suchlike?

Sue[/quote']

yes you're right!! i can't believe they're taking away our right to stir up lynch mobs in pubs and provoke entire communities into hating people for no reason other than the colour of their skin or the beliefs they hold! how dare they!! where's me pitchfork? i won't have no gangs of muslims raping my daughter, not on my watch!

i hope griffin and his cohorts(tyndell et all) get sent down if they're found guilty of this and we never have to hear from this vile little weasel again. sadly i fear that if he is put away then an even more dangerous and provocative yob will take his place.

Guest tv tanned

Incidentally' date=' surely calling him a 'c*nt' is as bad as him calling someone a wog or suchlike?

Sue[/quote']

No, it isn't.

And you're a fucking idiot.

There, free speech used, and it's not a crime.

Guest tv tanned
yes you're right!! i can't believe they're taking away our right to stir up lynch mobs in pubs and provoke entire communities into hating people for no reason other than the colour of their skin or the beliefs they hold! how dare they!! where's me pitchfork? i won't have no gangs of muslims raping my daughter' date=' not on my watch!

i hope griffin and his cohorts(tyndell et all) get sent down if they're found guilty of this and we never have to hear from this vile little weasel again. sadly i fear that if he is put away then an even more dangerous and provocative yob will take his place.[/quote']

Part of the problem is that the slimy little sack of shit has tried to give the BNP a 'respectable' face.

Now while this doesn't fool you and it doesn't fool me, there are those who are lured in and fall for it. Look at some of the people who ahve joined the party only to quit in revulsion at the true agenda.

I welcome the opportunity for some knuckle dragging fuckhead to take over, it will make them much less enticing to middle class racists, who will simply stick to voting Tory instead for Liebensraum-lite policies.

Guest tv tanned
But at the rate your interfering lefty government is going' date=' it soon will be.

Sue.[/quote']

1. I didn't vote for them. Ever.

2. If you are calling Labour left-wing you know fuck all about the political spectrum.

3. Just what exactly is the 'right' you consider is being withdrawn from you? Are you inferring that Nick Griffin should be able to incite racial hatred?

1. I didn't vote for them. Ever.

2. If you are calling Labour left-wing you know fuck all about the political spectrum.

3. Just what exactly is the 'right' you consider is being withdrawn from you? Are you inferring that Nick Griffin should be able to incite racial hatred?

1. Neither did I strangely enough.

2. What would you call them? Left of centre? Come on.

3. No-one has the 'right' to incite racial hatred, but does this mean we can't go about making 'English, Irish and Scotsman' jokes anymore? Can we not say anything about someone without fear of the law? If I get insulted for whatever reason (big nose, blue eyes whatever) of course I'm going to find a stinging retaliation.... ie, Black so and so. Why should the law support him and not me?

I'm not racist I just think the whole name-calling thing has got out of hand. No-one thought about arresting the muslims making death threats to Salman Rushdie after he wrote 'The Satanic Verses' did they? Oh no, we just spent a small fortune protecting him.

What has this country deteriorated to?

Sue.

3. No-one has the 'right' to incite racial hatred' date=' but does this mean we can't go about making 'English, Irish and Scotsman' jokes anymore? Can we not say anything about someone without fear of the law? If I get insulted for whatever reason (big nose, blue eyes whatever) of course I'm going to find a stinging retaliation.... ie, Black so and so. Why should the law support him and not me?

I'm not racist I just think the whole name-calling thing has got out of hand. No-one thought about arresting the muslims making death threats to Salman Rushdie after he wrote 'The Satanic Verses' did they? Oh no, we just spent a small fortune protecting him.

Sue.[/quote']

I agree, let's go back to motorcyclists riding without helmets, dare devil racing alongside drunk drivers not wearing seat belts.

if your idea of a stinging retaliation is calling someone black, then that suggests that you think you are better than someone, simply because you are not black. do you actually think that? i doubt it - but that's the inference.

there's a big difference between a 'joke' and inciting people to hate other religions. the difference being one gets a laugh the other gets a crowd to go out and beat people up.

are you going to make your mind up about this law then or what? you complain about it being enforced and you complain about nothing being done in the salman rushdie case(though i don't think this law even existed then). talk about double standards.

and another thing, i hate when people start sentences that start "i'm not racist but..." because 99% of the time the person saying it then shows themselves up to be racist or an idiot. it also displays a complete lack of ability on their part for reasonable and logical discussion.

thankfully this country hasn't deteriorated to your level just yet so we can still arrest slimy bigots like griffin.

If I get insulted for whatever reason (big nose' date=' blue eyes whatever) of course I'm going to find a stinging retaliation.... ie, Black so and so. Why should the law support him and not me?

[/quote']

Let me get this straight, if someone calls you big-nose you think it's perfectly acceptable to call them a black so and so.

Sue

I agree with everthing you say and believe. However you do not have blue eyes' date=' and your nose is not that 'big'. Also why do people who generally respond on this site stay fixed to a computer? Is it lack of funds, or lack of social skills?[/quote']

How could you make such a generalisation if you weren't fixed to a computer as well?

Erm Ian's a sound engineer so i don't think he's "Fixed" to the computer since he's probably out most nights....

I however on the other hand suffer from a lack of funds. care to make a donation squire?

I'd buy you a pint for sticking up for me when I wasn't fixed to my computer but I can't remember what you look like.

I'm not musicianist but you all look alike to me.

And you all smell funny!

Guest allsystemsfail

Sue[/quote']

And so people should be permitted to promote a message which may result in beatings or even murder? Those who seek to incite racial hatred should be gagged.

And no, the use of the word "cunt" cannot be compared to a racial slur.

Guest allsystemsfail
But at the rate your interfering lefty government is going' date=' it soon will be.

Sue.[/quote']

I have to say that I'm rather surprised that you would hold with such views. Why? Well, you are a goth are you not? You forget that many of the acts you've cited elsewhere were closely linked to the anarchist punk community. You know, Sex Gang Children, Southern Death Cult, other positive punks. Yet here you are espousing the views of the right. You see no contradiction?

Oh, and I despise the current government, as I despise all governments.

Guest allsystemsfail

3. No-one has the 'right' to incite racial hatred' date=' but does this mean we can't go about making 'English, Irish and Scotsman' jokes anymore? Can we not say anything about someone without fear of the law? If I get insulted for whatever reason (big nose, blue eyes whatever) of course I'm going to find a stinging retaliation.... ie, Black so and so. Why should the law support him and not me?

Sue.[/quote']

Challenging racists. I know it's shameful. What is this country coming to. *shakes head in disbelief*

And so in all seriousness you are seeking to compare an individual calling you a name with the actions of fascists? Jesus christ.

Sue

I agree with everthing you say and believe. However you do not have blue eyes' date=' and your nose is not that 'big'. Also why do people who generally respond on this site stay fixed to a computer? Is it lack of funds, or lack of social skills?[/quote']

ahaha, that's us told then.

sheesh. i didn't realise this was 1995 when only geeks with no friends went on the internet. i thought this was the time when the internet was THE source for information, news, music, chat, videos and shopping! the perfect place to do work of any kind and still argue with stupid people on messageboards at the same time. obviously as someone who's not fixed to a computer you might not know the term for this, it's called multitasking. also if i'm fixed to a computer does that make me bionic? cool.

Sue, your a fine lass but come on. Why is it wrong to call a racist a cunt? Its the same as calling him a fucker and a bastard. Personally I would rather this than people saying "that Nick Griffin guy is such a lovely chap"

I simply fail to see what is wrong in calling racists bad names.