aberdeen-music

First gig outwith Spike and Element

Hog

Aye' date=' Im playing the Cat House in Glasgow with Emma Foreman. So if anyone is in Glasgow, pop along and be dazzled by my head :up: Oh yeah its Friday the 17th of Dec :up:[/quote']

It's also Emma Forman, Hog, learn to spell ;) It's an early start for anyone interested Emma and Hog will be playing at 7.30ish- the but the tickets aren't cheap, they're 6 each and it's going to be very much a party atmosphere.

Also pleased to announce it looks like the Hogster and Emma's first Aberdeen date is the Fudge Show on the 23rd December.

Cheers

Stuart

And sadly, that bloody work that Hog had to do actually meant he missed the Cathouse debut... Twat ;)

It was a fine gig, but would of course been finer with Mr Hog's presence, Miss Forman wowed the Glasgow crowd and then we all rocked out, a silly, and fun night, which included Emma's new backing singer Taff and an inflatable sheep... next time Hog !!! Seems like your first date outwith Spike and Element is on the 23rd at Drakes with Emma :p

Don't miss it !!!

Cheers

Stuart

Guest neil ex
Sure have. I explained this to Chris. I have barely picked up the guitar since leaving the band. Contrary to popular belief.

I think he meant why are you posting about Emma Forman gigs on the Element 106 messageboard..

Well some of us have to work during the day and don't have time to waste surfing chatrooms :up:

It's an element forum' date=' if ya want to talk to Hog only, PM me and i'll give you his mobile number! :nono:[/quote']

No!!!! I will end up having thousands of women phoning me!!!

Serious, heres the deal. I left band, band nice about it, me and band still pals, me wish band all the best and likewise. Its all happy. Element not like Hog talking about his own stuff on this forum, fair enough, people ask Hog about his stuff, so a hog forum lol? Maybe a good idea cos I talk on this site all the time cos as Bostaph pointed out, I work from home.