aberdeen-music

Ch..Ch..Ch..Ch..Changes

Flik

Yet more work has been done on Moshulu this week. All comments both good and bad are appreciated. Feel free to suggest stuff too. I'm nearly done with everything on my mind for now, but I can't finish until the stage goes up next week and I forsee several more mid-week maintenance shifts yet.

Originally posted by scott

love the back room...theres one pic i wanna tea leaf - its soo gorgeous!!! :love:

....but I think I'd be noticed.... dag!

although the black walls in the main room are scarily cool...i have to admit i walked into them a few times when coming down the stairs...

;(

but I'm ok!!! no need to panic people!!

Clare has agreed to hand paint duplicates of all the pictures for 25 a go. She can also manage some requests, ie, the one with the mohawk was done for me :]

OK,

Back Room :

DJ Booth moved and painted

walls painted

pillars painted

hatch added in Bar

new pictures put up

lighting moved around and gelled

Front Room:

Walls Painted

Designs added

Pillars Painted

White Strips added to stairs

Large Logo Painted on the wall

Lighting Gelled

Upstairs:

Bench Seating Added

Walls Painted

Curtain behind Cash Desk

Today/Tomorrow:

Stage Created

DJ Booth Mooved

Drum Riser Sorted

Thats all for now

It's fair to say they'll be in the building, but just where will be up to them. We've created a dressing room upstairs with private access, but we would certainly encourage them to mingle, either in the club or HJB. We'll probably do a similar afterparty to Less Than Jake, with the back room being VIP.

The same back room which now has more bench seating for your added comfort.

Originally posted by Flik

It's fair to say they'll be in the building, but just where will be up to them. We've created a dressing room upstairs with private access, but we would certainly encourage them to mingle, either in the club or HJB. We'll probably do a similar afterparty to Less Than Jake, with the back room being VIP.

well, i hope the bands are a bit nicer than less than jake, the biggest bunch of tossers I have had the misfortune to meet, especially the lead singer.

it'll be good to see how these upcoming gigs go in moshulu anyway :D

what is the capacity anyway?

Originally posted by Flik

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO AFTERPARTY! DONT LET RHALINA ANYWHERE NEAR THE BACK ROOM..... hehe FLIK....WE DONT WANT A REPEAT FROM LAST TIME...

MUHAHAHAHA