aberdeen-music

POLL: Worst Place to go after the Wreckin Ball

Flash@TMB

Wow.

What will you do if it turns out that the Moorings is one of the venues that isn't actually listed for the Best Venue award....?? :help:

...as in the bar was disqualified after gaining the largest vote, on the grounds that it was never nominated, or the poll were mysteriously extended by a month... Funny you should say that...

In the *cough* unlikely event that such an attrocity were visited apon The Moorings, well that would make me feel like a debit had bounced on my bank account and incurred a 25 charge. So under those circumstances I would have no alternative but to arrange for Garthie "Two Cannons" Di Morto pay them Fudge rats a visit.

...as in the bar was disqualified after gaining the largest vote' date=' on the grounds that it was never nominated, or the poll were mysteriously extended by a month... Funny you should say that...

In the *cough* unlikely event that such an attrocity were visited apon The Moorings, well that would make me feel like a debit had bounced on my bank account and incurred a 25 charge. So under those circumstances I would have no alternative but to arrange for Garthie "Two Cannons" Di Morto pay them Fudge rats a visit.[/quote']

Conspiracy theories, eh?? You'll be telling me next that Alyssa's Wish weren't actually the worst band of 2003 and that those Fudge folks fixed that result also...? Surely not! Have you employed our very own GreameC as your campaign advisor?!! ;):D

Good luck in getting a contract fulfilled on those Fudge packers. Any assailant would be more than certain to trip up and break their neck on entering the warzone that constitutes a Fudge residence. And if you arrange a hit a Moshulu then they'll be so plastered and unsteady on their feet that any shot may miss and hit someone like onlynik, or if you attempt an assault in the fine premises that is Dr Drakes then surely Direktor Jim will confiscate any weapon and lock your hitman in the cellar with Derek Ross for a couple of weeks. Or am I reading too much into this??

:)