aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Lucifer

Motley Crue anyone?

I can't believe Nikki Sixx is degrading himself with riff-raff like Simple fucking Plan and American Hi-Fi. His turds have more talent. Butch Walker better produce the new album.

It's garuanteed to be a contemporary band though, Brides toured with Amen!

At least they still kinda look pretty cool though, even if Marrs appears ready to drop into the grave at any time....

MotleyCrue2004-4.jpg

It's ROB ROCK the big rock cock thats doin there new stuff so fingers crossed he dont balls this up!!!! New crue track is on aol music!!!!!!! "if i die tommorrow" soundin good so i might have to take back my rob rock comment!

fuck i hope no one try's to throw a bottle at mick, mick will shatter quicker than any bottle! vince still looks like he would kick yir head in then try make love to you! And hey tommy might even come back with a new drum beat! As for nikki i aint got nothin bad to say bout him! (part from he seem's to be turning in to gene simmons when it comes to money) whatever happens it'll fuckin rock!!!! :band:

Let's hope the reunion prompts a timely rerelease of the classic Megadrive drive game Motley Crue Pinball game, cunningly titled Crueball. For me, it's the real shining star in their back catalogue :)