aberdeen-music

Who all has splat metal...

CornTYP

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Woo)Ho(o)

Me has it. It annoyed me that I had to pay a whole 99p extra yesterday for it, than I would have had to if I had bought it on friday. But it's all cool. Linds says its my fault for being cheap on friday... :dunce:

Hell, track 40 was random. Even more so than this post!

Guest stripey

Re: Is that all...

Originally posted by Corn-Gu

...there must be more. It doesnt add up. There must be more opinions.?(

I haven't heard the EP, just two songs on your website.

I think it works ok on a sort of slapstick comedy level.

The vocalist is shit.

It sounds like you have some sort of vaguely interesting ideas (compared to what some other local bands are doing), but amateurish execution of them.

Which vocalist is shit?

Or can u be called shit for not noticing. And if you'd like a sense of humour im selling. But theres only one left so ull have to pay big. And cheers for the opinion but this post is about our recent release "SPLAT METAL" by Hot Mangu not the songs u heard off the web.. U havent heard it so u hold no weight of opinioin.1. Check out the ep 2.then come back an post if ur view has changed or not.

Guest stripey

Re: Which vocalist is shit?

Or can u be called shit for not noticing. And if you'd like a sense of humour im selling. But theres only one left so ull have to pay big. And cheers for the opinion but this post is about our recent release "SPLAT METAL" by Hot Mangu not the songs u heard off the web.. U havent heard it so u hold no weight of opinioin.1. Check out the ep 2.then come back an post if ur view has changed or not.

Unfortunately the songs on your website have put me off ever buying anything by your band.

Re: Re: Which vocalist is shit?

Originally posted by stripey

Unfortunately the songs on your website have put me off ever buying anything by your band.

Another completely ignorant post brought to you by stripey. Funny considering Drums n' Bass ain't even fucking music, its just fucking experimentation with electronic toys!

Re: Re: Re: Which vocalist is shit?

Originally posted by Mouse

Another completely ignorant post brought to you by stripey. Funny considering Drums n' Bass ain't even fucking music, its just fucking experimentation with electronic toys!

So in a short and kind way.GO QUANTIZE YOURSELF. And a word of warning to all. Create how u will but dont BECOME a midi file...:band:

Guest stripey

Re: Re: Re: Re: Which vocalist is shit?

So in a short and kind way.GO QUANTIZE YOURSELF. And a word of warning to all. Create how u will but dont BECOME a midi file...:band:

I'd rather compose on a computer than make an EP of some half arsed shit which sounds like a satire made by kids pissing around in a garage.

Seriously. I am not having a go at you. But I listened to "f*ck you bitch" and "pervy" and frankly I was dissapointed.

Shit amateur singer, loose instrumentation, poor recording. I get the impression the audience was full of your mates and the applause at the end was a patronising act of sympathy.

Perhaps you should have called the EP "toytown", that would have been a more fitting title.

COME ON ABERDEEN, WHERE IS THE QUALITY CONTROL???????????