aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chris

You know what the best thing about tomorrow will be?

The wait to see if Play.com will have pulled through and have it delivered to me today is just about killing me! Two more hours of work and the drive home still to deal with. :moody:

Heh, my flatmate sent my other flatmate out to get it for him since he had to go to Uni. he just wants it to be sitting at his door when he gets home...

Heh' date=' my flatmate sent my other flatmate out to get it for him since he had to go to Uni. he just wants it to be sitting at his door when he gets home...[/color']

I think everyone with an Xbox wants it to be sitting at their door when they get home.

:swearing::moody::down:X( o_O X-( ;(

It's not here. I hate Play.com, they lied to me. "Have it posted so it arrives on the release" date my arse! What am I going to do with the empty space that has been left in my evening? :help:

:swearing::moody::down:X( o_O X-( ;(

It's not here. I hate Play.com' date=' they lied to me. "Have it posted so it arrives on the release" date my arse! What am I going to do with the empty space that has been left in my evening? :help:[/quote']

I preordered it from play and it arrived just after 9am.

:gringo:

it's fucking awesome!!

Oh man i want to give so much away!! needless to say it's got some tasty surprises and new twists to the gameplay. as i'm sure most of you are figuring out right now. apparently one shop in america sold over 8000 copies in 11 minutes on tuesday. and it took about 54 million on it's release day there. jeezo.

Guest Logan

shut up...shut up!! >_<

My cousin is supposed to be buying me it tonight. He works nights at Big W and I wanted him to get discount so I can have it for the tidy sum of 31.50! ^_^

If he doesn't get it tonight, I'll just cry! ;(

shut up...shut up!! >_<

My cousin is supposed to be buying me it tonight. He works nights at Big W and I wanted him to get discount so I can have it for the tidy sum of 31.50! ^_^

If he doesn't get it tonight' date=' I'll just cry! ;([/b']

you know if you'd pre-ordered it from play it would have cost you 32 and you'd be playing it already?

Guest Logan
you know if you'd pre-ordered it from play it would have cost you 32 and you'd be playing it already?

I'm going to use the 50p and buy a White Chocolate Twix. So I don't mind! :p

I'm going to use the 50p and buy a White Chocolate Twix. So I don't mind! :p

I'd have rather have spent the last few hours playing Halo 2 (as I have been) than have a white chocolate twix.

Oh Jesus,

This has really set the benchmark much further than its predecessor, you know, it just looks so much sharper. Haven't had a go at the multi player game yet, but hopefully I'll get a chance in the next day or two, Halo 2 owns you all!