aberdeen-music

One week til Thin Lizzy...

New Found Power

Guest Scorge Spike
Originally posted by Mouse

Thin Lizzy, Black Atom, Double Jack.....what more could you ask for?! (Hot Mangu :p)

Not having to play a gig at Kef the same night, funnily enough. I'll see if I can get a chance to stagger round, however.

Yeah it should be cool. I'm disappointed cos Gary Moores not playing tho Does every1 like Double Jack 2 cos loadza folk have bin sayin Lizzy will be ace n so will atom but no word of Double Jack What do people think!!!!!!!!!! Their new album is cool in my mind one of the coolest things to come out of Aberdeen recently.

P.S the thread Thin Lizzy @Moshulu was a mistake made trying to reply to a thread so just ignore it cause i can't delete it....

i really want to go and check out this gig however i have a feeling i'm going to be skipping this on... @ 17.50 a ticket it's just a bit steap!... i'm paying 30 to go and see maiden at least they have all their original memebers and F4AF are supporting! but paying 17.50 to see half a band, no thank you sir!, sorry atom guys wanted to come along and support but my poor student pocket cant afford it! ;(

Originally posted by rhino

i really want to go and check out this gig however i have a feeling i'm going to be skipping this on... @ 17.50 a ticket it's just a bit steap!... i'm paying 30 to go and see maiden at least they have all their original memebers and F4AF are supporting! but paying 17.50 to see half a band, no thank you sir!, sorry atom guys wanted to come along and support but my poor student pocket cant afford it! ;(

Steve Harris is the only original member of Iron Maiden right from the very stary, and him & Davey from the first album onward. And F4AF are a poor live ace & Black Atom or Double Jack would kick their ass anyday! :p:D

Originally posted by Mouse

Steve Harris is the only original member of Iron Maiden right from the very stary, and him & Davey from the first album onward. And F4AF are a poor live ace & Black Atom or Double Jack would kick their ass anyday! :p:D

yeh but i'd much rather see maiden over Atom, Jack or thin Lizzy any day of the week :p