aberdeen-music

just a bit of me from you

YETI

right how to begin.... ahem since this is an element 106 forum and i am in element 106 why not... in other words i really dont have a lot to say for myself but you guys could be open and sincere and tell me something about me that i dont know

or ask me a question it can be enything like what kind of drink i prefere the most or how to get the rid of thast really annoying spot on the side of the nose that you hate so much....

so for once i come out of the shadow of the stage and try to get a lead role in the thread

this thread is going to be over i about 2 messages isnt it?

tell us a funny story about involving you and Hog

well i dont know how funny this is gonna be but this is a true story the hogster and myself gott nearly gassed to death by tony on the way back fromstoke it was a neardeath experience (well since we got almost gassed to deth)

but this thread is not actually about hog with all the deue rispect to the master guitarist

this is about the poor and meak bass player

Cool Mr Yeti! I have a question' date=' even although I am in the same band as you!

How is your Mum? :up:

Nah, in all seriousness, it was an absolute pleasure to travel to stoke with man! long live Lord Yeti! :band:[/quote']

my ma i guess is fine but thanks for asking :up:

and the pleasure is all mine also because i slept pretty much all the way there :laughing:

cringe well seeng someone been kiked in the knakers is a good way to make me cringe

also that type of comicity which involves misunderstandings and humiliation of the main character in a film

seeing an instrument been smashed

the thoughht of tonys farts

and other method of torture

this is what i can think of at 20 past midnight after a very uncofortable sleep we in stoke

Dayeth is referring to a shit song by The Libertines.

I have a question for you Mr Yeti' date=' whats your musical influences? and what made you play bass?[/quote']

weee-eellll my main influences? i dont know you name it i probably like it and got inspiration from it...

lats see:

metalwise probably carcass dream theatre but more or less anything i have heard is inspiration

classical music played a big part in my life and i got some serious influences for example the end of laughs last laughs alone is typical baroque ending could have been done whith a minor chord on 2 octaves and the lower octave for the bass lot fuller sound... but i see i am digressing

ultimatelly tho i am influenced by myself and my sourroundings mainly tho by my humor...

whisper was wrote in a very lonely period of my life.

why i chose bass? bicause is ace :headbang:

now i actually started on the cello (well i started on the hapsicord at age 6 than moved on to piano passing through 3 different kinds of recorder skipping chello and landing on bass) but at the time age 11 i was starting to get in to metal with guns and roses appetite for distruction and in more modern music (apocalyptica wern't around yet) that i really liked but couldnt play on cello so i was getting a bit bored.... my dad asked me then "choose an instrument anything, but stik to it" so my responce was drums but it was rouled out for the noise so i chose bass.

pretty much same range as chello easyer to play, easyer to transport and really cool sound.

for a more esoterical reason bass is the only instrument in the band ahich you couldnt care less if it was there but would stick out like a sore thumb if it wasn't. no one cares about the bass player

now a bit of a pol among your 15 prefered bands i bet you know the name of the guitarist and singer but probably if really good you remember the bass player name of half of them.

anyway the good thing of bass is you dont draw unwanted attention (although some attention is usually good) and i am a shy little cuddly bear :O

i hope this answer the question if not ill try better next time

p.s. i know there are huge spelling mistake but, unless you can write a pice like this ion italian without any mistake, than live me be

p.s. i know there are huge spelling mistake but' date=' unless you can write a pice like this ion italian without any mistake, than live me be[/quote']

p.s. Lo so che ci sono molti e seri errori ortografici ma, a meno che voi siate in grado di scrivere un pezzo come questo in Italiano senza fare errori , lasciatemi essere!

Com'e' questo?

p.s. Lo so che ci sono molti e seri errori ortografici ma' date=' a meno che voi siate in grado di scrivere un pezzo come questo in Italiano senza fare errori , lasciatemi essere!

Com'e' questo?[/quote']

ovviame hai usato un traduttorte in linea. pecche` si ce sai scrive in italiano allora ce drovesti sape` che sto a scrive in romanesco. e poi nessun italiane direbbe lasciatemi essere ma let me be dovrebbe essere tradotto in lasciatemi in pace.

ovviame hai usato un traduttorte in linea. pecche` si ce sai scrive in italiano allora ce drovesti sape` che sto a scrive in romanesco. e poi nessun italiane direbbe lasciatemi essere ma let me be dovrebbe essere tradotto in lasciatemi in pace.

Non ho usato un traduttore in linea scurnacchiat' romano.

Comunque, stavi scrivendo in Inglese, non in Romanesco.

Ho scelto una versione letterari della lingua Italiana perche' riflette l'espressione Inglese.

Come la mia ortografia comunque?