aberdeen-music

Are Deadloss becoming...

Guest tv tanned

Guest tv tanned

Deadloss Superstar, wherefore art thou?

Being as I, ever the unfortunate soul, cannot attend the Halloween Fright Night at The Lemon Tree, when can I next catch DLMFS in action in the city?

I realise I could just have read Brian's signature, but where is the joy in that?

Re: Deadloss Superstar, wherefore art thou?

Originally posted by tv tanned

Being as I, ever the unfortunate soul, cannot attend the Halloween Fright Night at The Lemon Tree, when can I next catch DLMFS in action in the city?

I realise I could just have read Brian's signature, but where is the joy in that?

monday 22nd december :) rock on.

Guest tv tanned

Bri's signature reads

thursday 6th november, lemon tree

FUDGENIGHT

eric euan

king voodoo

bonesaw

chris carrol (acoustic)

it's on a thursday notice, 3.50/5, 9pm - 1pm

9pm - 1pm???????

That's what I call longevity...

yay! when do you get back then? in time for the last FN at the lemon tree? i suppose not. boo.

nice to see you at the aubl gig. did you know you phoned me one morning at 4ish? it was a tuesday. i wanted to answer the phone, but i was, err, incapable of speaking. i may have mentioned this last fri or whatever, but i was drunk then, so please excuse me. :)

Originally posted by DR DRAKE

yay! when do you get back then? in time for the last FN at the lemon tree? i suppose not. boo.

nice to see you at the aubl gig. did you know you phoned me one morning at 4ish? it was a tuesday. i wanted to answer the phone, but i was, err, incapable of speaking. i may have mentioned this last fri or whatever, but i was drunk then, so please excuse me. :)

when's the last FN?? (I really want to get back for a quiz!!) erm think I'm home around the ...17th. (might be the 21st)

you didnt mention the phone thing last time i saw you..but i remember it now!! and i remember why i phoned too (kinda) ... me and james had been speaking about the flat...and i was very drunk (obviously)

sorrrrrry! x

• 2 weeks later...