aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

Who gives a fuck? Seriously o_O

Pathetic, you saw Cloud. I guess i could say "hooray" or "w00t", but that would be just as detestable as this thread

I know its the wasteland and all but for christ sake, no one cares

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FALSE:

He starts work at 9pm tonight... and finishes at 12:30am - due to problems with flyer orders there are no air guitar flyers.

We start at 9pm at the Bassment' date=' we usually after double checking things with management hit Belmont street around 10 past or quarter past... weather depending we sometimes opt to stand at The Woolwich bank instead.

These are the facts.

- The Mole.[/quote']

:up:

see, she knows..well, she has to know :p

and we might not be around belmont street/woolwich bank either tonight if events are like last night :)

yup' date=' these neo-left wingers attacked me :(

actually that's not true, nothing exciting happened last night, just that belmont street was full of pr staff :p[/quote']

And that we spent considerably less time singing Poncho Poncho Man to you than usual...

I only sang it once, compared to my usual 30.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It is reported that, at 7:37 p.m. GMT, Cloud chose to indulge in a short-lived sexual fantasy. The identity of the object of his hot desire cannot be divulged at present.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
At precisely 19.30 Cloud went for a shower. I know this because he told me on msn that he had to go - he needed a shower. I suspect however that he has gone for a wank.

He waited a further seven minutes.

Info for report:

Cloud was subjected to a man outside the window of mcdonald's flashing his cock around this evening. His response to this was:

407cloudlit.jpg

"I'm lovin' it"

Cloud later commented that there were "too many fucking asians" in mcdonald's, he claimed to be saying too many underagers, but we know otherwise... muahaha.

Towards the end of the long night of walking around cold cold night Cloud disappeared with one Lester Burnham. It is hypothesised that he was boning said Lester Burnham in a bush. And allowing her to touch the soft skin, of his firm buttocks.

Cloud is currently holding "certain flyers" to ransom.