aberdeen-music

The Cloud Report

Reportyoumate

The Cloud Report (yes it stinks)

Cloud Report :bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat::bat:

Tuesday 19/10/04

Cloud was spotted on Tuesday in tescos wearing a paper hat he was there with 4 other people. Moments after that he was in a car and shouting at people from the car i was one of them who got shouted at i have had enough of it.

I have also seen Cloud on Wednesday Friday and Saturday nights handing out flyers on union street and Belmont street he will be there tonight after 9 30.

I will be watching.

More updates 2mrorw.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want his babies. They're all going to wear cute little ponchos and leopard print thongs.

Either that or I want sharons. With soft' date=' firm, buttocks. Who go to the grill.[/color']

What about leetle Psydolls? Soft, firm buttocks, sometimes frequent the grill, know about 'proper' pubs, have excellent music taste and imaginative hair.

Cannae argue with that :p

I dig soft skin... upon thy firm buttocks.

Ooooooh baby.

You can have my babies.

Climb into my bed, Rachey.

Then we can tell Cloud all about it.

Aberdeen's hottest spot: The Grill

Favoured wear: Poncho

Favourite Pattern: Leapord print

Greatest Fear: The entire mob of the former members of what was, "King Liar and The Brutes" all in Leapord print thongs... forcing religion upon the masses by preaching outside Mark's and Spencer's.

Ambition: To be as lusty as Camie.

The truth is so bold.

I dig soft skin... upon thy firm buttocks.

Ooooooh baby.

You can have my babies.

Climb into my bed' date=' Rachey.

Then we can tell Cloud all about it.

Aberdeen's hottest spot: The Grill

Favoured wear: Poncho

Favourite Pattern: Leapord print

Greatest Fear: The entire mob of the former members of what was, "King Liar and The Brutes" all in Leapord print thongs... forcing religion upon the masses by preaching outside Mark's and Spencer's.

Ambition: To be as lusty as Camie.

The truth is so bold.[/quote']

Oh my ;) I'll be right over!

Guest Jake Wifebeater
What about leetle Psydolls? Soft' date=' firm buttocks, sometimes frequent the grill, know about 'proper' pubs, have excellent music taste and imaginative hair.

Cannae argue with that :p[/quote']

Not a patch on an ickle Spike Ape. Rounded, hairy arse, often bent over the George Foreman grill, knows the best current off-licence deal on cider (Tesco Gaymer's 49p a can), the best vinyl collection of fucked up noise/grind aaarrgghhcore and has a neatly shaved head, with some chest hair an evolution-defying 2 and a half inches long. Had 'at!

Guest Jake Wifebeater

It is reported that Cloud's bowels moved at 4:22 p.m. this afternoon. It was a mandatory voiding and required only four sheets of lavatory paper. He then made himself a cup of tea with one sugar to watch the football results programme.

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Breaking news: it is reported that at 5:42 p.m. GMT, Cloud farted immediately prior to preparation of his evening meal. Some trapped wind had been causing minor discomfort and he found the resultant expulsion to be of some relief.

Cloud Report

3002stophim.JPG

The Cloud news posted on here by the other members of this forum is false.

Cloud starts working tonight at 9:30 he hands out flyers on Union street and Belmont Street.

I will be watching.

FALSE:

He starts work at 9pm tonight... and finishes at 12:30am - due to problems with flyer orders there are no air guitar flyers.

We start at 9pm at the Bassment, we usually after double checking things with management hit Belmont street around 10 past or quarter past... weather depending we sometimes opt to stand at The Woolwich bank instead.

These are the facts.

- The Mole.