aberdeen-music

02 - Crap Service Anyone?

Mouse

My phone has been mucking up the last two months, I've been told 02 are having problems. I got 2.50 free when my top up came a day late. Now I got a text today saying I'm getting free calls on Sunday to any network as part of being with 02. The last two months I've had people phone and my phone not even receive the call, then me sending texts to people and they not getting them or getting them a day late. People have sent me texts too that I've never received.

Guest onlynik

My work phone is on O2 and I've never had any problems, its work fine all over the UK and as far afield as Kazakhstan. (Although thats not O2, it is their agreements which allows it.) They are OK. Better than 3 in any case they suck

Guest Stephanie
My phone has been mucking up the last two months' date=' I've been told 02 are having problems. I got 2.50 free when my top up came a day late. Now I got a text today saying I'm getting free calls on Sunday to any network as part of being with 02. The last two months I've had people phone and my phone not even receive the call, then me sending texts to people and they not getting them or getting them a day late. People have sent me texts too that I've never received.[/quote']

I got that top up problem too! but I keep getting extra money on it though. Like I woke up and had 3p extra credit one morning. strange

My flatemate bought a topup today and it still hasn't gone through. Hoping there's not a repeat of that pain in the arse top up fiasco. After that I bought bolt ons, because I had to go 2 days with 20p on my phone, so now it doesn't matter if I get back down to 20p, because I still have another 200 free messages left...

how come i haven't got free calls? :(

o2 are fine anyway, okay, so the top up line was broken for ages and they shafted us loyal customers when they put the call prices up at the weekend (and 2p extra for texts..), but all in all, i've been with them for over 3 years and never had a problem. i was on vodafone before that, though.

and uh, who remebers back in the day when texts were free? :D

The phone number I have... which is o2 has been active for erm... 5 years... it's my brother's old number. I had my first problem last night... I topped up around midnight, and it didnt go through until around noon today. Pfft!

Also, my texts went up in price without any notification (same happened back in the day when I was on Orange.... I fucking hate Orange).

I too am getting free calls on sunday, however.... there are terms & conditions on o2.co.uk apparently... though I can't find the actual terms for this particular deal.

Gits.

Asides that... they've been fine. Bloody better than Orange.

How come I only get charged 10p per text on o2 (except i get 300 free a month) but lots of people i know get charged 12p???? I know people who get charged 10p or 12p but are all pay as you go and have been for a while?

I'm charged 10p, I think it depends how long you've been with them. I've been with them since Nov. 2001!

I want the Pay As You Go Talkalot, 10 a month and you get 300 free texts. Weird because the bolt on for around 200 texts is 10 a month, there must be a catch!