• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stuartmaxwell

ron, you of all people should know sucioperro

best mates of biffy, sound similar, and have played with biffy a lot

you being a biffy obsessive an all, you would dewf like em

Guest neil ex

aereogramme were fantastic tonight. the new material sounds great - the last song was superb!

maxi, craig b came over and spoke to me at the bar after the gig and said gofones are his 'favourite scottish band that no one has heard' and he thanked me for coming. i just replied 'yeah ok' as i don't like being approached at gigs and we actually have a fairly good following down in glasgow. i don't really care if he thinks i was rude or not though.

wasn't keen on either of the other bands.

some of the people working in moshulu have like big issues man. also i'm not sure why they wouldn't accept my old student card as ID tonight when they accepted it last night. check them out with their different clothes, think they're cool. maybe it's because i don't dress like my favourite chart bands. someone should teach them some manners, you should say please and thank you, when handling money, unless you play in an established band with a good following in glasgow. prick. some of them like to think they work in the cathouse. i should really be on the telephone first thing towmorrow morning to make a formal complaint.

Guest haigyman

they didn't accept my student card at biffy either, even though it had my date of birth

the excuse (from kris novoselic man): "ah...many things may have your date of birth on them, doesn't mean they're real"

no, but the fact that i come here about twice a week and the same ID gets accepted suggests that it is, as does the fact that i have no hair in my photo, if i was faking surely i'd make it a more recent picture? unless i was being really clever because i thought that you'd think "hmm, it MUST be real if it's an old picture" but then you might think "hmm, if he's used an old picture, it's probably fake but he's trying to make it more convincing, but then you might think....

i need to go to bed

they didn't accept my student card at biffy either' date=' even though it had my date of birth

the excuse (from kris novoselic man): "ah...many things may have your date of birth on them, doesn't mean they're real"

no, but the fact that i come here about twice a week and the same ID gets accepted suggests that it is, as does the fact that i have no hair in my photo, if i was faking surely i'd make it a more recent picture? unless i was being really clever because i thought that you'd think "hmm, it MUST be real if it's an old picture" but then you might think "hmm, if he's used an old picture, it's probably fake but he's trying to make it more convincing, but then you might think....

i need to go to bed[/quote']

At over 14s gigs you have to crack down on underage drinking like it's going out of fashion.

I have RGU student cards and they look like they were made by a two year old.

These things happen. It's also why so many people have Prove It cards.

Guest neil ex

i didn't mind that the girl carrying a piece of metal on her lip didn't accept a student card, i had my provisional driving license anyway. i just don't understand why they couldn't accept it tonight when i used it the night before. they're usually alright about selling underagers over inflated, watered down, shite lager anyway.