aberdeen-music

Happy birthday Rass!

Guest Scorge Spike

Dayeth' date=' why haven't you given Phil Martin an eye-patch? Sacrilege. Don't tell me you're losing your will to cause merry mayhem on the seven seas...[/quote']

Ar, an EXCELLANT point Cap'n Joe of the Black Atom....I got caught up in the frenzy of "Avatar midnight", but he's all patched up and ready to indulge in grevious acts of piracy now :up:

You probably did. But being rubbish with names and faces I probably wouldn't have known you even if you'd said hello... unless you told me who you were! Do that next time :)

A definite must on the Harold patch front by the way... maybe he wore one when he fell of the cliff and floated on his back to Tasmania leaving MAdge mourning his death, before being written back in thinking he was called Ted... Damn, do we really possess the incredible quality of memory just so we can fill it with this shite?! :laughing:

A definite must on the Harold patch front by the way... maybe he wore one when he fell of the cliff and floated on his back to Tasmania leaving MAdge mourning his death' date=' before being written back in thinking he was called Ted... Damn, do we really possess the incredible quality of memory just so we can fill it with this shite?! :laughing:[/quote']

It is amazing how the memory works so well when it comes to Neighbours history and trivia, when I get on a role I can dig up every episode from the last 7-8 years.