aberdeen-music

Shite TV

Guest HARRY

what happened to the days of Bits n Vids eh?! legendary!

The two best TV shows ever?

I bloomin' well think so! ^_^

I fucking loved the blonde one from Vids. He's my idol in life!

hell no

trisha in the early hours is almightie

bits was good

but i always now watch god tv :)

pure comedy

Last night's was shite though; "can my lover resist temptation?"

Sleeping material :sleeping:

Ah' date=' ye be referring to nige! tis true, he is actually almost worthy of a god-like status

...i think you need to go to this site then the sound section, such a funny fucker......

you made life worth living again! ^_^

oh god take the mic cracks me up but in the wrong way, some unfunny twat comedian giving a comedy workshop! the comedians are really funny.

des n mel is where its at for late night/early morning telly....

or south american footy just to watch their diving skills

tis ok

but most of the people on it are pants

Not the guy with the popping out eyes

The dude from that Peep Show on C4 was on Take the Mike before that show happened

Trisha today is the shit sequel to yesterdays one, and Monkey is, well, crap basically

i saw about two seconds of this mornings trisha' date=' she's fucking ugly patronising cow, i'd like to see her take part on these forums. i hope her channel 5 show bombs.[/quote']

Without a doubt. Both for the fact that it is on five and that it's Trisha. She is a complete and utter sexist cow when she gets the opportunity to be. I hope she can suck magma cock in the bowels of hell for eternity

fuck i need to go to sleep, Nightscreen's music is killing me

that is simply the most fucked up yet funny thing i have ever heard :D

trust me it's about 20 bazillion times funnier at 8am being utterly deprived of sleep having just spent 18 hours downloading random theme tunes... i think it's only the second time i've ever laughed myself into a crying wreck :)

trust me it's about 20 bazillion times funnier at 8am being utterly deprived of sleep having just spent 18 hours downloading random theme tunes... i think it's only the second time i've ever laughed myself into a crying wreck :)

ive had quite a few moments like that

mainly due to things people have said which have been sooo silly/stupid

but sadly if i was to devugle to who said what i would be shot :(

but one was that someone honestly thought that dustin diomond from saved by the bell was actually the singer from janes addiction..... ohh the tears of laughter

Without a doubt. Both for the fact that it is on five and that it's Trisha. She is a complete and utter sexist cow when she gets the opportunity to be. I hope she can suck magma cock in the bowels of hell for eternity

fuck i need to go to sleep' date=' Nightscreen's music is killing me[/quote']

some of the folk who appear on trisha are not real, they have been cloned i'm sure.

in fact trisha could be a nasty government experiment gone wrong, she has a wonky mouth.....

some of the folk who appear on trisha are not real' date=' they have been cloned i'm sure.

in fact trisha could be a nasty government experiment gone wrong, she has a wonky mouth.....[/quote']

Is this in response to the couple on yesterday?

The woman looked like a junkie and the man...well...looked dirty

Is this in response to the couple on yesterday?

The woman looked like a junkie and the man...well...looked dirty

no this comes from too many hungover mornings watching the silly tart patronise people, my bones too fucking idle to find the lost remote....