aberdeen-music

where the hell are rock gods Sidca?

delboy

Colin Response

I have not seen Sidca, this is perturbing as I have seen virtually every other local band ,but Craig is still alive and well and doing Bass/Vocals for 16 again under the moniker Colin Response. I used to be in The Tiger Lilys with him, Mark and Kirsty from Lithium and Al from the mighty HUMAN Generator, mind you I was pretty stoned so it might have been Spaceboy,ha ha ha.

Guest Mr Blastcap

lost sidca

someone told me that aberdeens finest genre hopping rock band got lost on the number two bus from holburn street, but this could be crap. any how two of them saw eric euan's set at drummonds last week. i heard they finished a muck based mini LP and were dealing with big record labels including scotdisc regarding " going proffesional".

aye.

anyway its nearly as funny/entertaining when we stagger into a venue pissed when we are not playing as opposed to staggering into a venue while we are playing.

or

we have taken time out to learn how to play the whole of goat by the jesus lizard on banjo.

aye,

Guest Mr Blastcap

i keep strange hours

we made a cd out in huntly during the summer. it was great fun. even my mum likes it. particularly angel wings. rory has gone to the land of taggart, expect his new solo lp to have the title " there's been a murder". me and mutilation are at the varsity, myself i am on divinity studying to be a minister. we might come back if we can be arsed.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
yes shocking behaviour for the UK's most clean cut boy band....

i'm onto the news of the world right now.....

And rightly so. They must learn that impressionable kids may try to emulate such behaviour.